Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snorts* Please. We're ALWAYS in the gutter.

She is indeed one and the same. And yeah, it's a great little ficlet.
      True. What am I saying?

I really gotta post some stuff on that website. No one's posted anything new in over a month ...

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      A little wine, some strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream ... we could have some fun!
      You do realize you just said that out loud?
      Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        So since we're in between watching "The Storm" and "The Eye" at the moment, I thought it appropos to post this:

"These Moments"

It's a John POV fic that takes place during those few seconds in between TS/TE. Written by AngelQueen, who is perhaps one and the same with angelqueen04, who co-writes stargate_ren?

Anyhoodle. It's good.

Off to run with friends, be back later!
        I love that little fic. It's such an accurate description of what John seems to be feeling.
        It's always great to revisit the early days.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Too late....

*sliding*

And now for my 22,000th post, you'll have to excuse me while I go and make a spam-post in my owner's thread... BBL!
        Congratulations on 22,000 posts. And every one of them was intelligent and thought provoking. *nods*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awesome!

I'm getting a little obsessed with this particular fic, which is the fic bunnies telling me to back off and take a breather. I think I've written five pages today, in between work and shlepping on chores at home. Laundry, who needs it?! But just so I don't sound like a complete lazy slob, just a partial one, my sister has laundry in washer and dryer and she's taking a nap. I'm too nice to just throw it on her bed. Least I got a good excuse.
          Why am I suddenly having an imagine of you hanging out in the Swamp with Hawkeye and BJ dancing around in my head?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Why am I suddenly having an imagine of you hanging out in the Swamp with Hawkeye and BJ dancing around in my head?
            Oh, I dunno. Between "schlepping", "complete lazy slob", and the mental image I now have of BJ darning his socks ... I'd love to be there! I love Hawkeye. *sighs*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Congrats to our very own Falcon Horus for reaching the Big 22,000 Posts! Bring on the cake!

True. What am I saying?

I really gotta post some stuff on that website. No one's posted anything new in over a month ...

A little wine, some strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream ... we could have some fun!
              You do realize you just said that out loud?
              Dammit.
              I sense another fic on the horizon!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*grabs fork and digs in* Now I'm ready for that smut.....
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Congrats to our very own Falcon Horus for reaching the Big 22,000 Posts! Bring on the cake!

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...elvet-cake.jpg
                  *insert GIF of Kermit waving like mad, yelling "YAY!"*

I sense another fic on the horizon!
                  Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I dunno. Is it appropriate to write smut at school?

Comment

Hey, what do you know? A smut fic bunny just grabbed my iPod and started writing.

Comment

Congratulations on 22,000 posts. And every one of them was intelligent and thought provoking. *nods*
                      Thanks. Onto 23,000 I say...

*digs in*

Spoiler:
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*digs in*

Careful, Lemming. It'll go straight to your little thighs ... and then you'll explode.

Comment

I dunno. Is it appropriate to write smut at school?
                          Sparky smut happens anywhere, anytime.

Hey, what do you know? A smut fic bunny just grabbed my iPod and started writing.
                          Heeheehee! See what I mean?

*digs in*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...mming-cake.jpg
                          Ahahahah! Oh, that is just too cute! Squee for the Lemming!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Careful, Lemming. It'll go straight to your little thighs ... and then you'll explode.
                            I seem to be blessed with the ability to eat everything (especially sugar) and not gain weight... this is both a blessing and a curse though. I'm a skinny rat... err... lemming, I mean.

Comment

Sparky smut happens anywhere, anytime.

Heeheehee! See what I mean?
                              Well, nothing came of it. Went back to working on other fic.

I seem to be blessed with the ability to eat everything (especially sugar) and not gain weight... this is both a blessing and a curse though. I'm a skinny rat... err... lemming, I mean.
                              I gain weight just by looking at food.

Comment

I gain weight just by looking at food.
                                I just get hungry...

Comment

Working...
                                X