No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here goes Rodney being a jerk. He's kinda got a point, but he's going about it the wrong way.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Joe's pants are so baggy in season 1. Bring on season 2!
      They make him look even thinner.

Watching this, nobody would ever believe John was Mensa material.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooh, Shep's getting snappy. I'm somewhat turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          "Even with your hot body, we can't let your people come here."

My translation.
          So cold, but so good!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And here goes Rodney being a jerk. He's kinda got a point, but he's going about it the wrong way.
            That's McKay in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Ooh, Shep's getting snappy. I'm somewhat turned on.
              Too bad he's getting snappy in defense of the wannabe tiki goddess.

Comment

John isn't the only one actiing stupid. Chaya is a bit smitten herself. Understandable but still.
                sigpic

Comment

And the wind starts blowing, ruffling John's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    They make him look even thinner.

Watching this, nobody would ever believe John was Mensa material.
                    So true, you just have to watch this whole scene and I'm not surprised that Rodney was so surprised when he told him that he could have been in mensa.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Congratulations on your new place Falcon Horus.
                      Thanks.

Chaya Sar, so lonely... *hugs the Ancient*
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

"Oh course he have" - I loved that, Liz knows John way to well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Tiki winds blow!

Comment

Let me know when they get to Atlantis. I had a big skip forward.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Too bad he's getting snappy in defense of the wannabe tiki goddess.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              John isn't the only one actiing stupid. Chaya is a bit smitten herself. Understandable but still.
                              Love the "Welcome to Atlantis" scene with Lizzeh.

Comment

Carson is such a sweet and kind guy, I can so listen to him talk all day long.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X