No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The balcony scene from "Underground", gotta love the ending to that episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Damn, you mean I could have said it was mine?
      Yup, and I wouldn't even have noticed.

And a little lemming was busy chewing on Rodney's computer wires.
      That didn't happen until much, much later...

WHOA!!!!!! We'll have a HUGE party for that one. Now that's a milestone!
      Nah... It just means I spend way too much time here.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I just hope our little lemming is properly grounded against electric shock.
      It's shockingly interesting, electricity I mean.

Red velvet? Or maybe something else.... hmmm... what do lemmings eat?
      As long as there is sugar, lemmings are happy.

: Damn it, she never told me where she hid that tape we made. Where the hell could it be?

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      FH is a unique treasure. She's small enough to crawl through all the ventilation shafts in Atlantis and plant cameras.
      Don't I know it - one of my handy features.

And it totally reminds me of that comment John makes in Quarantine about Radek crawling through the vents.

Since I'm actually not a big fan of red velvet, I'll continue to donate copious amounts of sugar.
      Copious amounts of sugar... one day Kate's going to come in here and give y'all a speech about what sugar does to the Lemming.

Sidenote: SGA Rising works fine for me!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sorry I didn't contribute more today. I'm feeling a little off kilter, and my energy evaporated as soon as work was done today.

That and I read "The Hunger Games" in under four hours. I'm hooked.

Oh well. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day! Good night!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Deliberate repost cause this totally screams - CAPTION ME!

: *rocking back and forth casually* I thought, you know, we could like go back to the jumper cause, you know, the others are busy and out of the way, and, you know, we could like totally lock ourselves in like old times. But if you don't want to, that's fine... you know... *whistles innocently*

: Okay!
          Gold! Pure gold!

Sheppard was married so partially correct. What was her name again.... N... Na... Nancy. *is proud she remembers*

"Was," past tense, being the operative indicator, of course.
          I had a look at that post. Aside from the relative noobness of not realising about thread etiquette, I think she(?) was referring to Joe with the married comment.

I don't think he was just looking for a stapler. Poor baby was so sad.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...is/adrift1.png
          Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I'm sorry. Now I keep imagine him looking for a stapler in that picture. And he's sad because he has no stapler. It makes the picture slightly hilarious.
          Sheppard: No stapler?! That's the last straw, Weir must go!!

or:

Sheppard: You know what this office needs to make itself more inviting? Inappropriate lounge chairs

I thought you had a Mac. Aren't they the Titanic of computers?

Oops. Bad pun.
          Pioneering? Or built with poor craftmanship (the bulkheads on the Titanic would have worked if they went all the way up )

Quick research question for fic: as of Season 3, does Atlantis have MALPS, or regularly use them on missions? I'm drawing a blank and don't have a way to look it up myself right now ...

In lieu of payment, I'll green you and send cake. And possible Chipotle.
          They used a MALP in Season 3's Phantoms, so I'd say that yes, they're still in regular use.
          And also in Progeny.

Niam: It's so pretty. I think I may have finally found a mate

Other Replicator: Steady on there buddy, we don't even know what sex it is

Niam: Does that matter?

Other Replicator: God only knows with you

They also used one in The Shrine as a diversion

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          The balcony scene from "Underground", gotta love the ending to that episode.

I didn't know how to seperate them, but for that last one:

Weir: Do you like my new top? It's new

Sheppard: I love it. It's very....inviting

Weir: I thought you might say that. And see this line down the middle? A gentle tug and the whole thing rips in two

Sheppard: *gulp*

: Damn it, she never told me where she hid that tape we made. Where the hell could it be?
          You really are on a roll at the moment
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkys!!!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Sheppard: No stapler?! That's the last straw, Weir must go!!

or:

Sheppard: You know what this office needs to make itself more inviting? Inappropriate lounge chairs
            *smirks*

Shep couldn't lounge in the chairs that Carter put in the office. They made him look like he was in the principal's office. Whereas with the little chairs that Lizzeh had in there, he could sit any which way he wanted. And for that, we salute you, John Sheppard.

Pioneering? Or built with poor craftmanship (the bulkheads on the Titanic would have worked if they went all the way up )
            And it never would've sunk if they thought that people would loyally follow them no matter what they wrote -- oh wait. Wrong ship.

And also in Progeny.

They also used one in The Shrine as a diversion
            Thank you for that meticulous research and for providing the actual conversation we had never seen on screen. Adds a whole 'nother level to Niam. Your green will arrive shortly.

Weir: I thought you might say that. And see this line down the middle? A gentle tug and the whole thing rips in two

And gateraid is back, ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

The fic bunnies are on hiatus and helping the pic bunnies. So fickle.

Comment

Actually, it wouldn't have mattered if the bulkheads had gone all the way up, the Titanic would have sunk anyway... albeit a little slower maybe, possibly with less people dying although considering first class didn't want to sit with third class that would still have been a rather big number. Plus, third class was locked down below so they were trapped anyway...

And the materials with which the ship had been build were of lesser quality. Someone had been cutting corners... *shakes head*

Titanic-geek speaking... I apologize in advance.

Comment

Actually, it wouldn't have mattered if the bulkheads had gone all the way up, the Titanic would have sunk anyway... albeit a little slower maybe, possibly with less people dying although considering first class didn't want to sit with third class that would still have been a rather big number. Plus, third class was locked down below so they were trapped anyway...

And the materials with which the ship had been build were of lesser quality. Someone had been cutting corners... *shakes head*

You would have loved my Grandma. She had actual clippings from the event and was always fascinated by it.

Also I saw Gaelic Storm, the Titantic steerage band, in concert recently. They were great. That's the movie Titantic, not the ship. OMG!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    You would have loved my Grandma. She had actual clippings from the event and was always fascinated by it.
                    Awesome.

Also I saw Gaelic Storm, the Titantic steerage band, in concert recently. They were great. That's the movie Titantic, not the ship. OMG!
                    They are awesome indeed.

And I get to enjoy that steerage band again in just three weeks from now. I'm planning on seeing Titanic on the 14th of April. Not too hyped on the whole 3D thing but just for old time's sake.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I had a look at that post. Aside from the relative noobness of not realising about thread etiquette, I think she(?) was referring to Joe with the married comment.
                      Didn't phrase it very well, though. All kinds of bad things can result when that sort of thing happens.

And also in Progeny.

*splutters and shakes head*

RAWR.

*smirks*

Shep couldn't lounge in the chairs that Carter put in the office. They made him look like he was in the principal's office. Whereas with the little chairs that Lizzeh had in there, he could sit any which way he wanted. And for that, we salute you, John Sheppard.
                      AHAHAHAH! Who's the principal on Atlantis now? Huh? Huh? Take that, haters!

They are awesome indeed.

And I get to enjoy that steerage band again in just three weeks from now. I'm planning on seeing Titanic on the 14th of April. Not too hyped on the whole 3D thing but just for old time's sake.
                      *waves* Fellow Titanic geek here! Been nuts about it ever since Ballard found the wreck back in 1985 and I read about it in National Geographic. And yes, I will be going to see the movie again. To squee over the eye candy. That would be the recreation of the ship, not Rose and Jack.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crap. I actually tried checking it out a few minutes ago and got a weird redirect to Ustream. (which is totally a legit site, but WTF?)
                        Wish I knew. Anti-shipping gremlins maybe?
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          They can be annoying... especially when exposed to sunlight and water.

Comment

You just made my day, Falcon!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You just made my day, Falcon!!
                              *takes a bow*

Comment

That's brilliant!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X