X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    The sun is still high in the sky.

What does that mean? Lunch, people!
    Yeah, why isn't McKay saying they should be breaking out their MREs?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Gee, is it just me, or did anyone else find it weird that the jumper was pointing away from the hill?
      John has to land with style.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Funny they hit the only patch of sand on that planet. The rest of it is all woodsy. Great flying, Shep.
        Soft landing good. Way to go, John!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And McKay's broken out the big words. We're screwed.

Comment

Jackpot! Ancient ruins!

Comment

Old ruins. Whadda ya know?

Rodney and his readings. And Shep is being practical. Uh oh, it's the cast of Peter Pan.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And here come the REAL lost boys.

Comment

Anybody notice how Shep, Teyla, and Ford have dark uniforms and Rodney has khaki? Shark bait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Old ruins. Whadda ya know?

Rodney and his readings. And Shep is being practical. Uh oh, it's the cast of Peter Pan.
                    Great minds again!

Comment

Mama Teyla tries to calm the natives and now it really gets confusing.
                      sigpic

Comment

John's scruffy. RAWR.

Comment

Anybody notice how Shep, Teyla, and Ford have dark uniforms and Rodney has khaki? Shark bait!!!
                          Yeah, I never understood the reason behind having two different base colors for the uniforms.

Comment

Look, it's an Ewok wannabe village!

Comment

Ooooh, Wraith skeleton. Creepy.

Comment

*snerk* Glad he's not wearing a red shirt.

This doesn't look good. Where did they get that indeed? Foreshadowing of wraith worship.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X