Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Yup. The last time I flew, my "personal" bag was bigger than my carry-on. I packed everything humanly possible in there.

I'm sending someone with a checklist to help you. *smirks*
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Will you send him on over to my house when she's done with him? I'm always in need of a good checklist.
    I got dibs. He's gotta stop by my place first and make sure that ... umm, I wrote out my shopping list correctly ... and then I'll send him over. Although, it'd be better on gas if he stopped at your place first, then made his way to Florida. But if he's using a jumper, then it's a moot point.

I'm scared. I actually devised a plan.
    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    He's MINE!! MINE, I tell you!!
    *dies laughing* ZOMG, you people SLAY ME!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *dies laughing* ZOMG, you people SLAY ME!
      They can talk all they want, but I was offered him first and I don't share.

Comment

*sneaks in and snags the Sheppard*

tiptoes back out whispering "I'll have him back by midnight Lizzie!"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          *sneaks in and snags the Sheppard*

tiptoes back out whispering "I'll have him back by midnight Lizzie!"
          But you have your clones in the trunk of your new car! Why do you need the original too?

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
            All too true ... it is one of my least favorite episodes.

ShipperWriter ...
            By the way I love your Detectives and Doctors fic. Nice to see all of our favorite characters in an alternative setting.
            Hi there Soulster! I agree with you. It's my least favorite of the season. It's still better than 1/2 of season 5, though.

Comment

But you have your clones in the trunk of your new car! Why do you need the original too?
              Because there is nothing quite like the original!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Because there is nothing quite like the original!
                Well, I can't argue with that.

Comment

*grin*
                  sigpic

Comment

And the originals are both hot when they're wet too.

Comment

Hee hee! Thanks!
                      You're welcome!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Hee! That sounds heavy.
                        The book I'm rereading that gave me the idea is almost 900 pages so anything is possible. Granted that one covers over 3,000 years and this one will only cover two shows and three movies. Who knows what I'll come up with. Heck, I woke up from a nap earlier wondering what all the characters that are pilots would have as their callsigns.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I apologise for not commenting on all the recent fic, but I haven't read it yet It's not a personal slight, just an indication of my laziness

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Ask Eri. She might want a second opinion.
                          Get me some answers, dammit Sorry, but I've always wanted to say that. Perhaps I should have waited for a better opportunity

As for Atlantis Rising: it continues! *happy dance, happy dance, happy dance*

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I'm getting ready for my trip to San Diego. We're leaving tomorrow for a week. Exciting!! It's not going to be terribly warm there, but there's snow here so it will be an improvement.

Since I'll miss the Childhood's End post-a-thon, let me give my comments now:

This episode is stupid.

Ford giving kids chocolate is cute.

Kids hitting Rodney is funny.

This episode is stupid.

John and Elizabeth are hot.

This episode is stupid.

Have a great week, everyone!!! Don't burn down the thread.
                          Why am I the only one who likes that ep? I always thought they made a massive error when they toned McKay down a bit after that ep - too soon fellas, too soon. However, I never noticed the 'look' one of those kids gives Shep until they pointed it out on the commentary. I choose to put it down to admiration

Yup. The last time I flew, my "personal" bag was bigger than my carry-on. I packed everything humanly possible in there.

I'm sending someone with a checklist to help you. *smirks*
                          Sheppard: come up with plausible excuse to visit Elizabeth in her quarters? Check!
                          Act out one of the most sexually charged scenes in SGA history? Check!
                          Walk out of the room without bringing the scene to fruition? *breaks pencil*

He's MINE!! MINE, I tell you!!
                          *laughs at the hypocracy of GW*

As a math geek, you should be aware of the 'replicative fade' scenario. Surprisingly, SGA made an attempt at addressing this with the 'telemeres' thing. So....having all those clones shouldn't be an issue, so long as you're willing to have Keller as their physician. Tough call, I know

Hi there Soulster! I agree with you. It's my least favorite of the season. It's still better than 1/2 of season 5, though.
                          But the best is soooo good! It has a five rating - the good ones are a 9/10, the bad ones are a 1/10. Bastards
                          sigpic

Comment

I woke up with a smutty plot bunny in my head. I wonder why is that!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I woke up with a smutty plot bunny in my head. I wonder why is that!
                              Because you had the same dream I did a few hours ago? (which didn't involve SGA at all, but there was dark hair and a tattoo and.....) /creepy oversharing
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel I should point out that the dark hair was not Sheppard's. It should go without saying, but some people round here think that I am a chick, so.... It also didn't involve Elizabeth, but that's not important right now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X