No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody can fly all those choppers. Sheesh.

I live Carson so much.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooooh, look at how Lizzeh gets all calm and tries to talk Carson through using the chair. That's our girl!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can see Lizzie's freckles. She's so cute.

Comment

JF and RDA had great chemistry.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Nobody can fly all those choppers. Sheesh.

I live Carson so much.
            Yeah, WTF was up with Shep knowing all those choppers? I mean, that's gotta be unusual, even for Spec Ops.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"For me? Not so much."

Jack, ILU!

Comment

JF and RDA had great chemistry.
                Yes, they did.

Nice work there having the drone land so close to Jack's hand.

Comment

"You like it here?"

LOL!

Comment

Don't touch anything? Famous last words, Jack!

Comment

FORD! Poor kid. My goodness, only John and Rodney survive the series.

Comment

You could see the trails there where Joe skied down the hill. Hee.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love how Jack is just totally like, "flying city WTF"!

Comment

I love the Jack/Daniel banter here.

"Flying city?"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              FORD! Poor kid. My goodness, only John and Rodney survive the series.
                              That totally sucks ass. I want my Lizzeh back!

Comment

You could see the trails there where Joe skied down the hill. Hee.
                                I saw them too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X