Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Oh no, Joe just said the "we don't leave people behind" thing. And Lizzie-wannabe says "sounds good to me". Yeah, it does sound good.
    Now if only it happened in a certain Show *glares at JM*
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

"Wait here."

So naturally, she follows him. What an idiot.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

didn't john say something about "making him feel better" as well?

Comment

How much you wanna bet that "building" is the rest of the building they were in and everyone is dead?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson no dont go near the eggs!
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Butthead so had to steal one of the eggs.

Comment

poindexter! and the banter is great but i perfer sheppard/weir banter,

Comment

Damn she can run in those heels, in the forest!

Comment

Hey Synn, you'd better hope you've got a good sense of direction!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Oh yeah, Butthead so had to steal one of the eggs.
                      Beavis, my mistake.

And Beavis, Gretchen Carlson ain't gonna give you the time of day, honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        How much you wanna bet that "building" is the rest of the building they were in and everyone is dead?
                        Or either its
                        A) a group of people ran by a character played by Robert Davi
                        B) Or The Replicators
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

so much for beavis/poindexter/carson.

Comment

Well, that's what you get for stealing the egg you dumbass

Comment

Nooo it killed the carson like guy!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, so it took slightly over an hour for both Beavis and Butthead to die. But now they're dead. Whoopee.

Comment

Working...
                                X