Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Lucid? How did that word get in my vocabulary?

*tosses it out*

Explain what "pwns" means and I'll see what I can do. Even though I'm not a sports fan. I love a good McShep argument!

And now, going away present:

Everybody's Fine Chapter 5 is up!

And now that that fic is caught up, Of Detectives and Doctors should be getting updated tonight! Keep an eye out!

Headin in to work, y'all be good!
    Here's an explanation for pwned.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post

to reestablish myself as a Sparky Shipper. I present to you one of my favorite J/E vids.
    Awww, so sad and lovely. Don't worry. Once a Sparky always a Sparky. We never reject our own.

Joe just said "3 days left of shooting. Will miss working with the lovely and talented Brooke White. Great cast, crew. That's 2 months on road,must go home" about his new TV wife. He is always so very complementary of his leading ladies. What a gentleman. And homesick. *hugs*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Here's an explanation for pwned.

Awww, so sad and lovely. Don't worry. Once a Sparky always a Sparky. We never reject our own.

Joe just said "3 days left of shooting. Will miss working with the lovely and talented Brooke White. Great cast, crew. That's 2 months on road,must go home" about his new TV wife. He is always so very complementary of his leading ladies. What a gentleman. And homesick. *hugs*
      well thanks. here's a question: Has Joe ever said anything BAD About his leading ladies?

Comment

well thanks. here's a question: Has Joe ever said anything BAD About his leading ladies?
        Yes, I do believe that he's said a few snarky things about David Hewlett....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          Yes, I do believe that he's said a few snarky things about David Hewlett....
          LOL. Didn't he call Robert Picardo his "hot new leading lady"? So I'd say the answer to that is no. I'm willing to bet he hasn't said anything bad about anyone he's worked with. After all, he did call Joe M a nice guy. *snerk*
          sigpic

Comment

LOL. Didn't he call Robert Picardo his "hot new leading lady"? So I'd say the answer to that is no. I'm willing to bet he hasn't said anything bad about anyone he's worked with. After all, he did call Joe M a nice guy. *snerk*
            I wouldn't be so nice and classy. It's good they didn't ask my opinion.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Great!!! Growing up in the Ohio River Valley I got interesting in hockey watching the Pens on TV. Now that I live closer to Columbus I can only get Blue Jackets games. I really, really miss Mike Lange and his goal calls. If I remember right they used to sell shirts with them. Do you know if they still do that?
              Spoiler:
              I just checked the pens official site looks like they stopped selling mike lange t-shirts, so you might want to try look it up on ebay I know there is like bunch of pens stuff on it. Speaking of Pens I'm wearing Crosby t-shirt since Pens is playing against Hawks tonight at Pens's turf tonight on FSN.

Hey SR, I forgot to mention that I parted my ways with SGA season 1-3 dvds about year ago or two ago. It kills me to watch the SGA that the show runners basically killed the sparky canon in the show, including the show wasn't same without Torri in it. Thats the reason why my sparky muse is dead, yeah but no excuse of course I shall keep fight to keep try writing if I can. But I do know the fact that Sparky canon is much alive in fic fandom and sga novels Perhaps I should take a crack at reading some of that SGA novels unfortunately that I have SGA novel up to volume 11 I think. I just remembered that I had bookmarked few pages on SGA: Rising novel last year but never finished reading, so blame it on my FF.net addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                Spoiler:
                I just checked the pens official site looks like they stopped selling mike lange t-shirts, so you might want to try look it up on ebay I know there is like bunch of pens stuff on it. Speaking of Pens I'm wearing Crosby t-shirt since Pens is playing against Hawks tonight at Pens's turf tonight on FSN.

Hey SR, I forgot to mention that I parted my ways with SGA season 1-3 dvds about year ago or two ago. It kills me to watch the SGA that the show runners basically killed the sparky canon in the show, including the show wasn't same without Torri in it. Thats the reason why my sparky muse is dead, yeah but no excuse of course I shall keep fight to keep try writing if I can. But I do know the fact that Sparky canon is much alive in fic fandom and sga novels Perhaps I should take a crack at reading some of that SGA novels unfortunately that I have SGA novel up to volume 11 I think. I just remembered that I had bookmarked few pages on SGA: Rising novel last year but never finished reading, so blame it on my FF.net addiction
                A lot of people gave up on SGA after Torri left. Who knows what the ratings would be like if they hadn't fired her.

Some here have read all the novels that are out so far. I've only read a few and don't remember most of them. I liked Reliquary. I hear Mirror Mirror has Sparky bits. But fanfic is free and sometimes much better written.
                sigpic

Comment

SR - I think it's the time that i wish you a happy, incredible, awesome and safe trip! *hugs* I'll miss you madly!!!!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    In the Italian version they call Shepherd "Dr. Stranamore"
                    As to our Sheppard, I would call him McPuppy
                    Hahahaha!

That makes him McFaithful. Hee.
                    So we've got puppy and faithful. That's John to a T.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Oooooohhhhh I like that prompt! I wonder who between two of them would be the person who packs too much. Perhaps neither, because John is a soldier, and Elizabeth is practical, and then he could ask her "Aren't you supposed to pack too much stuff?"

Rome might have 20 C right now, but bear in mind that temperature drops in this time of the year can be sudden and harsh.
                    *dies laughing*

Gotcha. I have sweaters and jackets packed. Plus we have a tradition of being forced to buy something warm because we didn't pack the proper things. I'm willing to bet I can find a nice sweater in Italy somewhere.

I think you're right. But John would pack the wrong things and she would ask him how he expected to get XXX on that planet. He would find the flimsy nightie and grin like a fool at her, getting the eyebrow in return. Aaarrgghhh. I wish I had time to write this.
                    That begs the question... what color is that flimsy nightie? Heheheh...

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                    It is?! Seriously? I had totally not been keeping track of SGU. I enjoyed the Season 1 finale and wanted to see what was happenening next but had pretty much put the next season out of my mind. I only thought of it as "really really far away, and not really worth thinking about for quite a while" thinking I'll eventually have time to see it. Weird.
                    SyFy's actually running a marathon of the second half of SGU Season 1 right now. I suppose I'll have to watch them for fic research. Oh, the things we do for our art.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                    On the SGA novels: The ones by Whitelaw and Christensen are good, Reliquary and Mirror, Mirror are fun, and Angelus is set post-Lifeline but has some good moments of John angsting about Elizabeth. I haven't gotten the most recent ones yet; at least one of them is set during the Weir era. And you'll probably want to avoid the Legacy series coming out soon; it's set post-Season 5 and based on what the authors have been saying, it doesn't sound like they're going to be treating Weir and the Sheppard/Weir relationship with any respect. Oh well, our Atlantis Rising series will be better anyway.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      SR - I think it's the time that i wish you a happy, incredible, awesome and safe trip! *hugs* I'll miss you madly!!!!
                      Awww thanks. I'll miss all of you too. I'll be around tomorrow. We aren't leaving for the airport until 3pm. I think I'm all packed. There's even space in the suitcases and I let Mr. SR take a few things too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww thanks. I'll miss all of you too. I'll be around tomorrow. We aren't leaving for the airport until 3pm. I think I'm all packed. There's even space in the suitcases and I let Mr. SR take a few things too.
                        Space in the suitcases? Room for souvenirs!

I hope you and Mr. SR have a fantastic trip!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ohhh SR we'll certainly miss you!!! And I wish you and your hubby a wonderful trip in my country!
                          *hugs*

Comment

SR safe travels! May you make it "there and back again" and have lots of fun in-between.

*hopes a few people get the LOTR reference*
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              SR safe travels! May you make it "there and back again" and have lots of fun in-between.

Hee! I got it! I got it!

*snickers* Come to think of it, we could probably give our Season 6 the subtitle "There and Back Again."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Space in the suitcases? Room for souvenirs!

I hope you and Mr. SR have a fantastic trip!
                                Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                Ohhh SR we'll certainly miss you!!! And I wish you and your hubby a wonderful trip in my country!
                                *hugs*
                                Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

I got it and thanks to everyone. Nephtys, I will get to see a lot of Italy and am so excited. There will be tons of pics. Everyone try not to burn down the thread before I get back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X