Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    SG-1 maybe but with Atlantis I think it would be more like Sheppard will always come back for any mission to have eyesex with Elizabeth! LOL!
    That makes him McFaithful. Hee.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I've followed soccer in Europe since 1996 only because four members of the soccer team where I went to college were from England. One was from Manchester and grew up in Man. United's youth system. It was really interesting watching him watch Man. United lose to an upstart German team in the Champions League. I can still sware with an English accent because of that day. The rest followed teams in the lower divisions. I can tell you one thing though, never ask a question about a team other than the one they follow. I got the death glare of all death glares just from asking what another team's record was.
    Interesting. We don't really have that level of antagonism. Our rivalries get fierce but are usually friendly. There are probably a few fights in stadiums on game day but it mostly ends there. For example our teams line up and shake hands after the game. Trash talk is fun and mostly taken in good spirit.

My friend who's a hockey fan says it's a bit nastier in that sport.

Now there's a plot bunny for someone. John and Rodney are arguing about which sport has the most angry fans and Lizzie pwns them.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SGU
      Spoiler:
      the season premiere is tonight
      *gets hit with a tomato* Aright who hit me with a tomato?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        SGU
        Spoiler:
        *yawns* Isn't NCIS on tonight?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Yup ... love me some Tiva!!!

I'm a multi-show shipper. What can I say?!

Comment

People, isn't this a sparky thread? I want some sparky ...
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              People, isn't this a sparky thread? I want some sparky ...
              Here's a prompt. They are packing for a trip. You know where this came from. BTW, the weather report says it's in the 70's in Rome. (20's C).
              sigpic

Comment

Here's a prompt. They are packing for a trip. You know where this came from. BTW, the weather report says it's in the 70's in Rome. (20's C).
                Oooooohhhhh I like that prompt! I wonder who between two of them would be the person who packs too much. Perhaps neither, because John is a soldier, and Elizabeth is practical, and then he could ask her "Aren't you supposed to pack too much stuff?"

Rome might have 20 C right now, but bear in mind that temperature drops in this time of the year can be sudden and harsh.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oooooohhhhh I like that prompt! I wonder who between two of them would be the person who packs too much. Perhaps neither, because John is a soldier, and Elizabeth is practical, and then he could ask her "Aren't you supposed to pack too much stuff?"

Rome might have 20 C right now, but bear in mind that temperature drops in this time of the year can be sudden and harsh.
                  Then it'd be the perfect chance for them to warm each other up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                    Then it'd be the perfect chance for them to warm each other up.
                    ROFL!!!

But oh so true!

Comment

Gotcha. I have sweaters and jackets packed. Plus we have a tradition of being forced to buy something warm because we didn't pack the proper things. I'm willing to bet I can find a nice sweater in Italy somewhere.

I think you're right. But John would pack the wrong things and she would ask him how he expected to get XXX on that planet. He would find the flimsy nightie and grin like a fool at her, getting the eyebrow in return. Aaarrgghhh. I wish I had time to write this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        SGU
                        Spoiler:
                        It is?! Seriously? I had totally not been keeping track of SGU. I enjoyed the Season 1 finale and wanted to see what was happenening next but had pretty much put the next season out of my mind. I only thought of it as "really really far away, and not really worth thinking about for quite a while" thinking I'll eventually have time to see it. Weird.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

*yawns too* **searches for new episode of Castle**

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Thanks everyone for the feedback. It means a lot to me.

All I will say for now is that there will be a lot of angst. Nuff said!!

Lucid? Am I ever lucid?

Not sure yet, but from the moment I put the first chapter up, you guys will be the first to know.
                            Lucid? How did that word get in my vocabulary?

*tosses it out*

That makes him McFaithful. Hee.

Now there's a plot bunny for someone. John and Rodney are arguing about which sport has the most angry fans and Lizzie pwns them.
                            Explain what "pwns" means and I'll see what I can do. Even though I'm not a sports fan. I love a good McShep argument!

And now, going away present:

Everybody's Fine Chapter 5 is up!

And now that that fic is caught up, Of Detectives and Doctors should be getting updated tonight! Keep an eye out!

Headin in to work, y'all be good!

Comment

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              This Season of NCIS should be pretty good.

Comment

to reestablish myself as a Sparky Shipper. I present to you one of my favorite J/E vids.

Comment

Working...
                                X