• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    (((SK)))

Thanks!!!
    *huggles back*

As hard as it is, I ... MUST ... VOTE ... JOHN ...

Because without John, we wouldn't have this:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...6_0269copy.jpg

God, I love PhotoBucket!!!
    Err, piccy no worky.

I voted!

Current standings as of now:
    John -- 104
    Neal -- 70

Mwahhahahaha!
    Now up to:
    John - 118
    Neal - 73

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *huggles back*

Err, piccy no worky.
      Seriously?!?!?! Sorry! Just a little manip I did on our favorite TLG moment ... here's the link to the pic at my PB:

Our favorite TLG moment

Now up to:
      John - 118
      Neal - 73

SWEET!!!

I'm off to edit some more photos ... I'll be lurkin ...

Comment

Seriously?!?!?! Sorry! Just a little manip I did on our favorite TLG moment ... here's the link to the pic at my PB:

Our favorite TLG moment
        Oooh, old-time black and white filter for the scrapbook! Awesome!

SWEET!!!

I'm off to edit some more photos ... I'll be lurkin ...
        Just remember... no body swapping allowed! (at least on GW... )
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
          You're welcome anytime. Curse that FSN last night they aired pirates game, pfft! Anyway I was hoping to catch the Pens vs Hawks game, it turns out that Pens made another win which makes big 4-0! Mwahaha!

It was cool to see Torri did her two episodes on NCIS, It feels different from her roles on SGA and NCIS, beside I did got to see her recent sci-fi movie on SyFy channel, at end of July, that movie is so very X-Files like.
          Go Pens!!!! Think they will ever settle on who will play wing with Sid?

Torri's two episodes on NCIS are some of my favorites.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oooh, old-time black and white filter for the scrapbook! Awesome!

Just remember... no body swapping allowed! (at least on GW... )
            DARN IT!!!

JK, was tryin out some other features on PB, but now I REALLY must sleep.

As much as I hate to, sayonara!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Torri's two episodes on NCIS are some of my favorites.
              Mine too. She's just so gosh darn CUTE on that show!

DARN IT!!!

JK, was tryin out some other features on PB, but now I REALLY must sleep.

As much as I hate to, sayonara!!!
              Heehee!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

Hi thread Long time no see. Explanation too boring to elaborate on.

Was watching some SGA over the last few weeks, and some things struck me:

* re This Mortal Coil/BAMSR: I know this would have never happened, because dammit TPTW had already Torri and couldn't possibly have her be an important part of the show after that [/sidetrack], but wouldn't it have had more impact if at the end of TMC, they'd kept the Clone!Weir? They could've started BAMSR with her in a cell, but instead of creating F.R.AN, Rodney would've used her instead. What made me think of this was actually Kindred. In the commentary/special features, they waaa'd on about how this was the other characters chance to say goodbye. BAMSR would've acted a bit like that for Weir, although I think, if done right, it would've left the door wider open for the possibility of more Weir clones.

* Pierre Bernard (sp) in the s1 special features, asks Torri about Weir and Sheppard (more specifically, there was a fan question about Weir & Teyla fighting for Shep's love) and he mentions that he has noticed a lot of looks between the two *nods approvingly*

* Martin Gero, in the s4 deleted scenes feature, refers to a BAMSR scene between Carter & Caldwell. He says that part of the reason they deleted it (the biggest part being time) was because Mitch played it as Caldwell hitting on Carter. I had seen this scene before, on Youtube, and thought the same thing (although I knew that wasn't the intention and just thought that that was the way Mitch played "supportive/friendly" as he has this weird look when he smiles). My point here is that if MG can draw this conclusion from a single Caldwell/Carter scene, WTF was he thinking when he watched (and wrote) the sparky scenes? If "it's what you do" is shippy, then surely "John Sheppard, are you defending my honour?" is, no?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Hi thread Long time no see. Explanation too boring to elaborate on.

Was watching some SGA over the last few weeks, and some things struck me:

* re This Mortal Coil/BAMSR: I know this would have never happened, because dammit TPTW had already Torri and couldn't possibly have her be an important part of the show after that [/sidetrack], but wouldn't it have had more impact if at the end of TMC, they'd kept the Clone!Weir? They could've started BAMSR with her in a cell, but instead of creating F.R.AN, Rodney would've used her instead. What made me think of this was actually Kindred. In the commentary/special features, they waaa'd on about how this was the other characters chance to say goodbye. BAMSR would've acted a bit like that for Weir, although I think, if done right, it would've left the door wider open for the possibility of more Weir clones.

* Pierre Bernard (sp) in the s1 special features, asks Torri about Weir and Sheppard (more specifically, there was a fan question about Weir & Teyla fighting for Shep's love) and he mentions that he has noticed a lot of looks between the two *nods approvingly*

* Martin Gero, in the s4 deleted scenes feature, refers to a BAMSR scene between Carter & Caldwell. He says that part of the reason they deleted it (the biggest part being time) was because Mitch played it as Caldwell hitting on Carter. I had seen this scene before, on Youtube, and thought the same thing (although I knew that wasn't the intention and just thought that that was the way Mitch played "supportive/friendly" as he has this weird look when he smiles). My point here is that if MG can draw this conclusion from a single Caldwell/Carter scene, WTF was he thinking when he watched (and wrote) the sparky scenes? If "it's what you do" is shippy, then surely "John Sheppard, are you defending my honour?" is, no?
                  There could very well be tons of Lizzie clones *heaven* which man if they hadn't done in with Torri they very well could have had more future story lines with Lizzie clones. And I still think that even though her *soul* or whatever you want to call it was inside of a replicator body I still think she could've been able to ascend if she worked at it. Could've pulled us a Daniel you know. I'm just bummed the the series only lasted 5 seasons, they really did mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                    There could very well be tons of Lizzie clones *heaven* which man if they hadn't done in with Torri they very well could have had more future story lines with Lizzie clones. And I still think that even though her *soul* or whatever you want to call it was inside of a replicator body I still think she could've been able to ascend if she worked at it. Could've pulled us a Daniel you know. I'm just bummed the the series only lasted 5 seasons, they really did mess up.
                    *realizes she shouldn't read something this deep without coffee*

And this is why we have fanfics: to rectify the mistakes of TPTB ... and to imagine John w/o his shirt on.

Comment

So playin on PB this morning, and I present this Sparky tribute:

*fic bunnies start hacking my PB and force me off*

Comment

*pokes at thread*

Helllllloooo???

Comment

*realizes she shouldn't read something this deep without coffee*

And this is why we have fanfics: to rectify the mistakes of TPTB ... and to imagine John w/o his shirt on.
                          lol, yes, never enough of those fics!

No words are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                            lol, yes, never enough of those fics!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eline_0360.jpg

No words are needed.
                            SQUEEEEEE!!! Thanks, Kinky!!!

Comment

Pic fic!

*giggles insanely as fic bunnies scratch their heads in confusion*

Comment

NCIS OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I would love to see Joe Flanigan do an Episode of NCIS. I mean Corin Nemec, Torri Higginson, William Devane, Erick Avari and The Late Don S. Davis all had roles on NCIS. i know more SG Actors appeared i was just listing the major ones.
                                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 30 September 2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X