Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Guys, I'll answer the Adrift questions hopefully tomorrow. Tell me, are you interested in more of my random ep commentaries sometime later? I was watching some Keller -featured eps (for fic purposes) and it's always interesting how you can find Sparky related things (which are always tied to John, of course) - even in an ep like Quarantine.
    Most definitely.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Go Trojans!

I love her hair. And your balcony if fine. We're just looking at it from an angle. Yeah, that's it.
    Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Hey, room for one more?

Ooo, I like! Cartoon Lizzie is very pretty.
    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Lizzie as anime! LOVE IT!
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

/snipped/

More Anime!Lizzie! *squees and snerches the pic*
    Thanks! Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to draw John.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Hi everybody.

Vixen: Cool drawing. I really like it.
    Anuna: Of course, we are interested. I can't wait to see your comments. I also saw Sparky in the season 4. Even in "Harmony" when John talks about leadership. No time to explain now but maybe I will explain later.

Everybody talked about football. I can join the conversion now even if I'm talking about 'soccer'.lol My team (Portugal) is in bad situation. I hope my team will participate to the FIFA World Cup or my brother will cry.lol
    Oh man, I am the only one here who probably wants her favorite countries to win, not teams, lol. I know hardly anything about the different teams, even though my dad watches football (SOCCER) everyday. I'm rooting for England, Spain, and the Netherlands, just 'cause I like the countries.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Come into my arms. Someone who likes soccer. Are you a fan of Croatia? If I am right is against them that England played last week. I don't like the English team. The worst team for me is the French team. Yes it's strange for a french girl.lol The French are cheating when they play against the Portuguese. I hate this team but I like the country.lol

I don't really like "Quarantine". Maybe you will help me to like this episode.
      Are you serious? Soccer is the second most important thing in Croatia. Of course I'm a fan. We're all fans, even when we say we don't like it and don't watch.

English team is full of cr*p. I don't like Italians either. Primadonnas. Blech.

Quarantine is quite okay. Radek is swearing in Czech right now.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, my rating for this episode: 8/10. Yes, you read that well. It was funny, team-y, and there were things Sparky in it. Plus, Ronon/Keller is just too cute. You may throw rotten tomatoes my way now. *ducks head*

Edit. Oh Rodney. Her can't even say he has flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
          Oh man, I am the only one here who probably wants her favorite countries to win, not teams, lol. I know hardly anything about the different teams, even though my dad watches football (SOCCER) everyday. I'm rooting for England, Spain, and the Netherlands, just 'cause I like the countries.
          countries or teams is almost the same thing.lol I love Portugal (I'm portuguese so...). My second favorite team is Brazil and after Spain and Netherlands. If these countries lose, I'm for the country that beat France. I hate french team.

Are you serious? Soccer is the second most important thing in Croatia. Of course I'm a fan. We're all fans, even when we say we don't like it and don't watch.

English team is full of cr*p. I don't like Italians either. Primadonnas. Blech.

*hugs Anuna* Italians are so...oh like you said "primadonnas". But I have to admit that I supported them for the last Fifa World Cup because they beat France. My neighbours wanted to kill me and my father because we were so happy.lol It's hard to live in France and not like the french team soccer. Did I say that I hate french team?lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Okay, my rating for this episode: 8/10. Yes, you read that well. It was funny, team-y, and there were things Sparky in it. Plus, Ronon/Keller is just too cute. You may throw rotten tomatoes my way now. *ducks head*

*trying to touch Anuna with tomatoes* Where is Sparky in it? I rolled my eyes during all the episode. Maybe I need to re-watch it. I will wait to see it with my mom.
            *put the tomatoes on the floor and remember that Anuna likes soccer*
            sigpic

Comment

countries or teams is almost the same thing.lol I love Portugal (I'm portuguese so...). My second favorite team is Brazil and after Spain and Netherlands. If these countries lose, I'm for the country that beat France. I hate french team.

*hugs Anuna* Italians are so...oh like you said "primadonnas". But I have to admit that I supported them for the last Fifa World Cup because they beat France. My neighbours wanted to kill me and my father because we were so happy.lol It's hard to live in France and not like the french team soccer. Did I say that I hate french team?lol
              Heee, I don't like France either. Another big primadonna team. Portuguese are a very good team (although I do think we beat them once).

Comment

*trying to touch Anuna with tomatoes* Where is Sparky in it? I rolled my eyes during all the episode. Maybe I need to re-watch it. I will wait to see it with my mom.
                *put the tomatoes on the floor and remember that Anuna likes soccer*
                Of course there is sparky in it. It's in John, literally - the way he became quiet, taking care of people, in a more responsible way than he did before, that's Elizabeth's influence on him.

Comment

Heee, I don't like France either. Another big primadonna team. Portuguese are a very good team (although I do think we beat them once).
                  Ok I don't know how to say that but....I LOVE YOU.lol
                  Primadonna team is exactly like I saw the french team. Yes I think you beat Portugal once. Croatia can play very well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course there is sparky in it. It's in John, literally - the way he became quiet, taking care of people, in a more responsible way than he did before, that's Elizabeth's influence on him.
                    Ok sorry for the tomatoes.lol
                    I will try to see it the next time I will watch this episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody.

Vixen: Cool drawing. I really like it.
                      Anuna: Of course, we are interested. I can't wait to see your comments. I also saw Sparky in the season 4. Even in "Harmony" when John talks about leadership. No time to explain now but maybe I will explain later.

Everybody talked about football. I can join the conversion now even if I'm talking about 'soccer'.lol My team (Portugal) is in bad situation. I hope my team will participate to the FIFA World Cup or my brother will cry.lol
                      Yay Portugal! Do you have mascots and funny songs like we do?

Yay, FINALLY someone who thinks soccer when you say football. My team got their tushies kicked by England's team last week. I don't like English team at all, and now I like them even less. I hope they have to shoot penalties in half final of World championship, because that's what always makes them crack and lose the game. Penaltieeees.

Watching Quarantene now. John is being sweet and caring and,y ou know, the way John should be, but he seems so.... sad and empty. He had really lost the joy and the spark.
                      And all of S4 he's afraid of losing more team members. I don't think he could have taken much more. You know JF said at DragonCon that he liked the dark turn John took from an acting standpoint. I'd love to know what he would have changed. He did say that he wanted his dad to stay alive to make his life miserable. LOL But you have to admit that going darker did give him some good moments. And he loved Vegas for just that reason.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay Portugal! Do you have mascots and funny songs like we do?

And all of S4 he's afraid of losing more team members. I don't think he could have taken much more. You know JF said at DragonCon that he liked the dark turn John took from an acting standpoint. I'd love to know what he would have changed. He did say that he wanted his dad to stay alive to make his life miserable. LOL But you have to admit that going darker did give him some good moments. And he loved Vegas for just that reason.
                        There is a mascot for each competition (World cup, European football championship,...) but I don't think there is mascot for each team. But all the countries have their own specificities (colors, songs, nickname,...)
                        And yes we have funny songs.
                        Viva Portugal!!!!!!

I forgot that I'm in the Sparky thread.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

There is a mascot for each competition (World cup, European football championship,...) but I don't think there is mascot for each team. But all the countries have their own specificities (colors, songs, nickname,...)
                          And yes we have funny songs.
                          Viva Portugal!!!!!!

I forgot that I'm in the Sparky thread.lol
                          Hey if we can talk about football all day on Saturdays, you can talk about football soccer on Sundays.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I didn't know you were Portuguese, that's cool. (Do you speak it, by the way?). I was thinking for a second that you might like the Portuguese team because of Cristiano Ronaldo, lol, but nevermind.

I think I remember being happy that Italy beat France last time. Not sure why, but I was.

Aw... I hardly remember watching that episode, since I rarely re-watch any episodes that come right after the departure of Elizabeth. But I wouldn't throw rotten tomatoes at you. (Especially since you like the Ronon/Keller)
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen in Violet View Post
                              I didn't know you were Portuguese, that's cool. (Do you speak it, by the way?). I was thinking for a second that you might like the Portuguese team because of Cristiano Ronaldo, lol, but nevermind.

I think I remember being happy that Italy beat France last time. Not sure why, but I was.
                              My parents are portuguese but I was born in France. I undertand portuguese and I can speak it. I have some trouble when I have to write something in this language. My portuguese is like my english. Not very well.lol
                              It's funny sometimes when I have to write something that my mom said on Sparky. She talks to me in Portuguese. I translate it in french for me (in my head) and after that I try to translate this in english for you. It's complicated huh?
                              And I didn't like Cristiano Ronaldo before but now I like it. I think he's a great player. He can do some beautiful things with a ball and now he can play with a team and not only thinks of himself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Watching Quarantene now. John is being sweet and caring and,y ou know, the way John should be, but he seems so.... sad and empty. He had really lost the joy and the spark.
                                Probably thinking all the while, 'what would Elizabeth say if she was here?'

*cracks up* Oh, poor John! I can just imagine the family reunion now...

Hah! Radek crawling through the air ducts and John doing the Spiderman thing with climbing up the control tower were the two best things about that whole episode.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X