Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOOO they're scheming.. go team!!!!

Did anyone just notice Rodney swiped his card the wrong way???

Comment

Lizzy is so much tall than Dr Lee.. which is rather cute

Comment

Yeah, just... hypothetically.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So is so fake flirting with him.. John would be jealous!!!!!!

Comment

*dies laughing* The scene with Bill is hilarious!!!!
            Rodney's like stretch!! stretch!! And Liz is like... heck I don't know what to say!!

Sig by me

Comment

LMAO! Lizzie's trying to pass herself off as a WOW fan. *snerks*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bill, you crack me up!

Comment

Gah! Mage is not a race, Lizzie!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                    OOOOOO they're scheming.. go team!!!!

Did anyone just notice Rodney swiped his card the wrong way???
                    Rofl, really?? should check for that again next time...

Sig by me

Comment

Yeah baby... Sparky in black ops!

Question.. why is her vest different to all the others...

Comment

'Be forward'?!?! Aaaaahhhh! *headdesk*

Oh, this is so painful to watch!

Comment

Yeehaw! Black ops gear!

Comment

Aww That D. Lee guy has a crush on Elizabeth, Sorry she belongs to John

Comment

Aww man Siler cops it AGAIN.. poor guy!

Team Sparky in action...

Walter craps himself

Comment

Rofl... John is the only trained soldier in a team of 4... He has to babysit 3 people while going into a hostile situation... honestly... they couldn't get Lorne's help?

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X