Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'That is not this day.' Arrogant b*tch!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awwwww Lizzy's got her woobie face on.....that little sigh and turn around is so expressive

Comment

Lizzie's already getting depressed... *pets her*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

awww, John looks worried for Liz when they tell her they have to leave the city...

Sig by me

Comment

Hah! Love how John looks to Lizzie before that "yessir" to O'Neill.

Comment

Awww Jack's trying to let Lizzy down gently, poor Lizzy :: hugs::

awwww the woobie face!

Comment

poor Liz... she's not allowed to stay as a liasson and the IOA want WOOLSEY??? WTF!!!! It's already happening!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

And the IOA is already pushing Lizzie aside for Woolsey. GRRR!

Comment

You get an idea in what scene how tall Jack is.. Liz holds her own with the boys height way but Jack still towers!

Comment

I hate the IOA!!!

Comment

Liz has a point though... the expedition could have ended so much more worse...

Sig by me

Comment

John's packing his stuff.

Comment

Ronon so doesnt get the Suduko book... teehee

Comment

Teyla doesn't look so happy with the fact that they have to leave the mainland... and John does Sudoku... I love Sudoku

Sig by me

Comment

I feel soo sorry for Elizabeth, SHE deserves to be the Ambassador NOT Woosely!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X