No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Ronon, listen to Teyla and go after Shep before he gets his arm bitten off!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

little mistake: Ellia moved back a bit (like she was expecting it) before she was hit by Ronon's gun the first time...

Sig by me

Comment

oh
        That's it

Sig by me

Comment

I forgot to mention Shep took his jacket off? (nice arms.)

Comment

Well, she's dead.

Owwwie! John's arm is a mess.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Ronon man-pat Shep on the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  I forgot to mention Shep took his jacket off? (nice arms.)
                  Heh! Yeah, JoeF must've been working out during the hiatus. He did look a little scrawny in Season 1.

Comment

The end... Whens the next round?
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

And John is now affected by the the retrivouris, I'm so creeped out

Comment

This was fun. Thanks guys!

*goes to check CD if her stories are still uploaded*

Sig by me

Comment

Whens the next round?
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

And thus concludes our weekly post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today, it was lots of fun!

Next week, we've got 'Conversion' and 'Aurora.' A Sparky classic followed by some Pretty!Shep. At our usual time of 2pm Pacific Time. Come out for some fun!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                              And John is now affected by the the retrivouris, I'm so creeped out
                              I have to admit, I kinda liked Bug!John.

Comment

Had fun... try and catch it next week, me like Conversion. Night sparkies!
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X