Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
    Had fun... try and catch it next week, me like Conversion. Night sparkies!
    We can all squick over that kiss together

G'night!

Comment

That was so much fun to read! Love post-a-thons, they're so entertaining. I was laughing most of the time.
      Wish I could have participated though.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        We can all squick over that kiss together

G'night!
        *chokes*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          Had fun... try and catch it next week, me like Conversion. Night sparkies!
          Conversion rules in spite of that kiss. After all, Lizzie stuck by John when the rest of his team ran away and hid.

Nighty-night! *waves*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Conversion rules in spite of that kiss. After all, Lizzie stuck by John when the rest of his team ran away and hid.
            Yeah, totally. Conversion just screams with sparkiness (except for the kiss, ), and is therefore is one of my more favorite eps.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Yeah, totally. Conversion just screams with sparkiness (except for the kiss, ), and is therefore is one of my more favorite eps.
              And even the kiss can be explained in a way that is totally non-shippy. Whereas Elizabeth's behavior toward John and his behavior toward her... well... it's the very definition of UST done right.

Comment

And even the kiss can be explained in a way that is totally non-shippy. Whereas Elizabeth's behavior toward John and his behavior toward her... well... it's the very definition of UST done right.
                Hear, hear!
                sigpic

Comment

I always though the kiss was non-shippy. It was supposed to be disturbing, not hot.

Comment

Here is a wallpaper I made a little while ago. Don't think it looks too bad, even if I didn't have photoshop to make it on. Hope you like it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Erin87; 24 January 2009, 05:10 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't make it bigger and it looks kinda smallish...

If you want to improve, do like everyone else -> Tutorials.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I always though the kiss was non-shippy. It was supposed to be disturbing, not hot.
                        Well, we know the kiss is non-shippy... but apparently some see it as very shippy. The thought that any rational person would think that a sexual assault was "romantic" is just plain disturbing.

Comment

Well, we know the kiss is non-shippy... but apparently some see it as very shippy. The thought that any rational person would think that a sexual assault was "romantic" is just plain disturbing.
                          Well "rational" being the optimal word. I saw it as the death of that ship. And with Caldwell's comments the canonization of Sparky. *nods*
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Well "rational" being the optimal word. I saw it as the death of that ship. And with Caldwell's comments the canonization of Sparky. *nods*
                            Absolutely! *high fives*

Comment

I've read comments from Sheyla shippers denouncing it as romantic...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              The last scene of that episode is pretty much the conclusion. That was the way I saw it.

Comment

I've read comments from Sheyla shippers denouncing it as romantic...
                                Most of them, certainly. But there's a few who take it too far... and let's not forget about how twisted TPTW's thinking can be.

The last scene of that episode is pretty much the conclusion. That was the way I saw it.
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X