• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screaming... just as well there was no glass around
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

And here come the villagers!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here's some more obligatory explanations...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Truth comes out
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

lair!

Sig by me

Comment

I'll say again: that's one ugly baby.

She's hitting puberty! DAMN CRAMPS.

EWWW and it's that same ugly shirt and it burns my eyes.

Comment

Stronger and faster than any other Wraith... Yep, she's Super!Elia!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  I'll say again: that's one ugly baby.

She's hitting puberty! DAMN CRAMPS.

EWWW and it's that same ugly shirt and it burns my eyes.
                  Bwahahaha!!!!! Oh, that's cold! *keeps laughing*

Comment

Zaddik's father either looks really disgusted or about to cry. Maybe both.

Comment

Teyla: we will not hurt you
                      Ellia: But I'll hurt you!

Sig by me

Comment

She will hurt you though
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

aawww, spanky: Ronon taking care of Teyla, even if it is under Sheppard's orders

Sig by me

Comment

Here comes the Shep whumping.
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Whoo! John stripped down to his t-shirt!

Comment

Oh, Teyla, why must you be immobilized? Ronon and Shep should so totally not try to move her head if she has unspecified head or neck injury. >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X