No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the planet. What were they thinking shooting Shep in the neck? Shep wants Beckett. Klingon!OMG.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Damn. I let my dog out and missed Radek. *smacks head*

Comment

Flashback to John getting the bug... that was one nasty-looking web.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, walking backwards is never a good idea Shep.

Ford does a good job of describing the bug.
          sigpic

Comment

And now the science geeks are arguing... *smacks Kavenaugh*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If the Wraith evolved from the bug, why is the bug still around?

Ponytail guy has a braid. Was that there before?
              sigpic

Comment

I also hate that Kavanagh guy

Comment

Halling and the Athosians want to do their ritual for Teyla...

Comment

I like the smart blonde lady. Kav probably hit on her and she turned him down. lol

23 minutes. Oh oh, Halling with a pot of grass. wait.
                    sigpic

Comment

What good would her belief be if she's dead? Mad Liz.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ewww. I'm still wondering where they pulled Lizzie's outfit out of. It looks like some old Star Trek cast-off rags.

Comment

Ford's doing inventory...

Comment

Inventory time. Try it all. Even the chocolate. Rodney can wait to eat.

Love this scene. Weir pwns Kavanaugh. Hee.
                            sigpic

Comment

Governor! If only. And Shep is the first husband. Hee.
                              sigpic

Comment

Go Lizzie!!! 1 to 0

Comment

Working...
                                X