Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
    Are we only going to watch 'Duet' next week to finish the disc off?
    It's probably better if we do Duet with Condemned, that way when we get to Lost Boys/The Hive, we can do a double-header with those two without leaving any orphan episodes by themselves.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Well, Sparkies, thus ends our first post-a-thon for 2009! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

So, another 'thon next Saturday? We've got 'Duet' and 'Condemned.' Same bat-time, same bat-channel!
      I had such fun reading everything! I really hope I can join in next week!

Sig by me

Comment

I'm there, I just hope I won't misplaced my disc this time but I was late for "Intruder" episode because my internet was down and took about 20 minutes to get it back on, btw it was my dad who got the internet back up. *THANKS DAD*

Comment

Oh guys my dad accidently dicovered something while he was watching "Siege Part 3" Amanda Tapping was somehow in that episode without even knowing it

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            I had such fun reading everything! I really hope I can join in next week!
            You've got to come out if you can, it's lots of fun!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, something with more survivors of Sateda, maybe wanting to go back and rebuild, or something. That could be very cool.
              I was thinking more along the lines of there's something there they need to get under all that rubble. Or soemthing.

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              Oh guys my dad accidently dicovered something while he was watching "Siege Part 3" Amanda Tapping was somehow in that episode without even knowing it
              Where?

Comment

I'm there, I just hope I won't misplaced my disc this time but I was late for "Intruder" episode because my internet was down and took about 20 minutes to get it back on, btw it was my dad who got the internet back up. *THANKS DAD*
                Yay for M-Charmed's dad!

Hmm, I don't remember her being in it... oh wait, maybe her cameo from 'Letters From Pegasus' was in the recap segment at the beginning. I don't remember, but that explanation makes the most sense.

Comment

It's probably better if we do Duet with Condemned, that way when we get to Lost Boys/The Hive, we can do a double-header with those two without leaving any orphan episodes by themselves.
                  Good idea, I didn't think of it like that. I'm too tired at the moment.

I think I'm just gonna check in with the Sam.Jack thread and go back to bed. I need more sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    I was thinking more along the lines of there's something there they need to get under all that rubble. Or soemthing.
                    Weapon? Treasure? Ancient artifacts? All of the above? Better keep it secret from the Travelers, last thing we need is for that greasy-headed wench Larrin to find out about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                      Good idea, I didn't think of it like that. I'm too tired at the moment.

I think I'm just gonna check in with the Sam.Jack thread and go back to bed. I need more sleep.
                      *hugs* Sleep is good! I like to sleep... but then, kitties like sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Where?
                        In the beggining of the episode where they thoght John died in blowing up the hive ship. You can see her in the background espcially when the camera focuses on Elizabeth's face when she thought that John was killed. Just watch it, you'll see

Comment

In the beggining of the episode where they thoght John died in blowing up the hive ship. You can see her in the background espcially when the camera focuses on Elizabeth's face when she thought that John was killed. Just watch it, you'll see
                          Just for giggles, I popped in my DVD to check it. It's not Amanda Tapping. It does look a lot like her, which makes me think it might be whatever extra they normally used as Tapping's stand-in/body double while filming SG-1.

Comment

That doesn't look like Sam... maybe you could think it was her if you only saw the scene for a second, but it's clearly not her:

Sig by me

Comment

Here?

Comment

Just for giggles, I popped in my DVD to check it. It's not Amanda Tapping. It does look a lot like her, which makes me think it might be whatever extra they normally used as Tapping's stand-in/body double while filming SG-1.
                                Very reasonable explanation...

And I was just thinking how sad Liz looks in that picture... poor Lizzie... thinking John just died... if he survives... give him a big hug... oh wait... She did

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X