Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh YES, Aurora Borealis. I bet Shep already saw it. Crap, Pocus, you gave me a fic idea again. Crap, crap, crap. Like I don't have enough plot bunnies?! I already have a small farm!!!! Okay, so Alaska. Shep probably had chance to see the polar light, but Elizabeth never saw it, and when he said where he's taking her for their honeymoon she wasn't really impressed - all that cold and snow come on! - but I think she found the piece and quiet delightful and she was simply stunned when she saw polar lights.

Yay, nice to see you too! Wormhole, Vixen and Fionnatit kept pestering me to come back. I'm a major spoilerphobe so please, keep me away from spoilers.

((hugs)) Thank you so much! Yes, I owe you guys a new chapter, right?!

Here's something interesting. We keep suggesting "adventurous" honeymoon destinations (and I kinda like that) because I think that totally fits them - nature, fresh air, lots of physical activity (not only *that* physical activity, get your minds out of the gutter!! ), things to see and do.

Okay where do we send them next?
    **rubs hands gleefully** Anuna got another fic idea!! WooHoo!

How about a climbing Honeymoon. I am not sure where they would go, but JF loves climbing and we did see in Quarantine
    Spoiler:
    that Shep can climb
    so I could see them escaping the real world and climbing and camping on a mountain.
    sigpic

Comment

Anuna You see how much this thread is alive since you come back! u must stay!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        **rubs hands gleefully** Anuna got another fic idea!! WooHoo!

How about a climbing Honeymoon. I am not sure where they would go, but JF loves climbing and we did see in Quarantine
        Spoiler:
        that Shep can climb
        so I could see them escaping the real world and climbing and camping on a mountain.
        Pocus, i already have a plot bunny FARM, I don't need more!

Oh good idea with the climbing. I actually had this small idea (oh noes!!!) that could be set in S1, when they don't know each other so good. They go off world and they have to walk and climb a good while until they reach some destination... maybe some ruins that have ancient inscriptions or something like that. And Elizabeth's got her big backpack and John is really surprised to learn how he's not all that frail she looks like to him. They could have an interesting conversation and get to know each other a bit better, he learns to appreciate her even more and starts falling for her without even noticing.

*headdesk*

More bunnies for my farm.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        Anuna You see how much this thread is alive since you come back! u must stay!
        Well keep me away from upsetting news and speculations, I'm very sensitive. This was why I left several weeks ago. It just got too much for me.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

We'll get you some pengiuns.. Defenders of The Ship!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Yay penguins! Cool! Seriously, this ship needs defenders.

Here's a vid rec: http://www.mediafire.com/?6tleamympyn Very very VERY cute.

And do you guys read "Standing at the edge"? You can find summary and links to all chapters here: http://pantherlady08.livejournal.com/7445.html#cutid1 If action/adventure is your thing go read it, I like the slow progression of the story. Pantherlady is doind a fine work with it.

Comment

The Honeymoon destination list:

1 - Croatian coast (Dubrovnik)
              2 - Hawaii
              3 - Timbuktu (West Africa)
              4 - Australia
              5 - Rome (Italy)
              6 - Ohrid (Macedonia)
              7 - Paris (France)
              8 - Alaskan cruise
              9 - Austria
              10 - Machu Picchu (Peru)

Feel free to provide me with vids or pics of the other destinations.

Comment

Thanks everyone who reviewed last chapter A Moment in Time.

Got a new 100 goal for you all to go with other.

100 story ideas and here’s the bonus, since my hands are poised waiting to write something, if it’s action/adventure related I’ll write them for you. Any smut idea *coughs* I’ll leave it Anuna or someone else .

And Anuna, you can’t get away from us that easy.
                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Oh what? I'm the resident smut author here? *pouts* I dare you all to write something smutty! There!

Comment

Oh what? I'm the resident smut author here? *pouts* I dare you all to write something smutty! There!
                    *runs out quick*
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

((hugs)) Thank you so much! Yes, I owe you guys a new chapter, right?!

Here's something interesting. We keep suggesting "adventurous" honeymoon destinations (and I kinda like that) because I think that totally fits them - nature, fresh air, lots of physical activity (not only *that* physical activity, get your minds out of the gutter!! ), things to see and do.

Okay where do we send them next?

oh yes.. you do owe us one *drooooooling like a little waterfall*
                      i'm checking john_elizabeth every day to see if something interesting has been posted

Comment

Pops back in.

No ideas story yet.
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                          *runs out quick*

Oh nononoonononooooooo, come baaaack! You started it. Now suffer.

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                          oh yes.. you do owe us one *drooooooling like a little waterfall*
                          i'm checking john_elizabeth every day to see if something interesting has been posted

I started it. You shall probably find out what some people (Ronon? Hm maybe) do for a living in this chapter. And will John ask Elizabeth out for a lunch? Hehe.

Oh and you're all welcome to stop by at my journal and spam around. Feel free to friend me.

Comment

I started it. You shall probably find out what some people (Ronon? Hm maybe) do for a living in this chapter. And will John ask Elizabeth out for a lunch? Hehe.

Oh and you're all welcome to stop by at my journal and spam around. Feel free to friend me.

uuuuuhhhh.. dont use *?* that thing..... its making me so nervous because i want to read it already and you're being cruel
                            and i bet when you post it, its a supershort chapter *lol* ... you really know how to torture honest little sparky fans

oh i will hang around at your lj .. dont worry
                            oh yeah.. i could friend you (lj user: suehsi) *rofl* so i see always on my friendspage when you posted something new *hrhr-dritygrin*

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              So the question becomes, do we go quietly and let Sparky fade away or do we celebrate the best ship on Atlantis? I think we are a tough and stubborn bunch after what's happened this past year. Why should we give up something we love just because TPTB aren't cooperating? Heck, a lot of the things we love about J/E aren't canon anyway. Except in our minds!

I'm sticking around no matter what happens because of this:

Spoiler:

They are worth it . And you guys rock too!
                              I agree. There are still things to enjoy, and certainly things to look forward to, even if they won't come until the end of Season 5. You guys are a really great bunch of people, and what's best, you enjoy your ship, not bashing other ships. That's actually kinda rare--I'm not a 'shipper' in general because I've been burned so many times during ship wars. But this ship is utter fun and luff.

Some comments about Quarantine (and episodes before that one) really made me sad and I simply had to move away. Now I'm sticking my toe in the water... catiously.

IS there any fun or are we discussing how much the last night's episode hurt our ship?
                              Yay Anuna!!

As for this thread, people have been pretty good about not letting lack of Liz get them down. I don't think I've come across people in the Sparky thread who think anything this season's been a death knell for Sparky. The waiting game is what hurts, trying to figure out, as far as the show goes, what we should be preparing for.

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              Okay folks – our next 100 topic will be – where and how will John and Elizabeth go on their honeymoon.

Let the imaginations fly .
                              Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                              The Honeymoon destination list:

1 - Croatian coast (Dubrovnik)
                              2 - Hawaii
                              3 - Timbuktu (West Africa)
                              4 - Australia
                              5 - Rome (Italy)
                              6 - Ohrid (Macedonia)
                              7 - Paris (France)
                              8 - Alaskan cruise
                              9 - Austria
                              10 - Machu Picchu (Peru)

Feel free to provide me with vids or pics of the other destinations.
                              Is this limited to Earth? I submit my earlier suggestions of:

11) The time dilation field from Epiphany. If there's any place to have a honeymoon where you can go and your actual presence from the expedition won't be missed for very long, that's it. And John and Elizabeth would have plenty of time to...talk while Rodney figures out how to get them out again.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Oh nononoonononooooooo, come baaaack! You started it. Now suffer.

You think the disguise will work John?

I don't think they've spotted us yet .
                                Last edited by Wormhole; 07 February 2008, 09:23 AM.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X