No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caldwell was rather pointed about the choosing of civilian personnel there.

Comment

Aw crap, the virus is sending a distress call to alert the Wraith... John, you'd better suit up, you're going flying!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Where are we?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
          Caldwell was rather pointed about the choosing of civilian personnel there.
          He doesn't like having a promised toy taken away. But then, it was Sheppard's toy to begin with, and Sheppard is Lizzie's toy, so...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
            Where are we?
            John's in a fighter, and they've just discovered that the fighter is infected with the Wraith virus. So they've got to beam him out.

Comment

I'm there, thanks

Comment

Flashback to John visiting Ford's cousin. Damn, that's a sad scene.

Comment

I'm there, thanks
                  *high fives*

Comment

'2 arms, 10 fingers, I'll check the rest later.'

Nooo, you mean Elizabeth will check the rest later, heehee. Damn, he looks hot in that flight suit.

Comment

Ford's cousin = WTF, shut up, b*tch. Stop making Shep feel more guilty. You don't know how worse of shape he'll be in a few years time. *hates on her*

Comment

Uggg I hate Simon, That Cheating b******

Comment

'a page from the John Sheppard school of computer repair.'

Hah! Okay, so clearly computers are not one of John's strong suits.

And... flashback to the doomed dinner with Simon. Poor Lizzie!

Comment

Uh oh, there heading straight for the sun!!!

Comment

Uggg I hate Simon, That Cheating b******
                              He is such a JERK!

But now that he's made it official, it means that Lizzie is free to jump John.

Comment

Simon is ugly. Elizabeth is cute. Though that top is questionable.

Okay, Simon MET SOMEONE!? Not with THAT hair, you didn't!

Comment

Working...
                                X