No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shield splits the wave in two! Sweeet!!!!!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The shield! Yay. And the last scene. Sparky being all joined at the hip cozy. The special Elizabeth voice and smirky Shep. All's right with the world.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And the storm is over! Everyone's returning.

And that bandage over Rodney's jacket looks so damn stupid.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I LOVE those 2-parter episodes

Comment

And, another example of no personal space b/w J & E.

Yummmmm
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

How far in advance can we book days off? Hah!

And John follows Lizzie off the balcony... *sighs*

End credits!

Comment

Poor Lizzie. She needs some TLC John...

Comment

I still think this is the best two parter SGA has done.

The Seige is the best 3 parter they have done.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Five years, and it's still the best of SGA's multi-part episodes. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And the storm is over! Everyone's returning.

And that bandage over Rodney's jacket looks so damn stupid.
                      Carson has a concussion, he had to do it himself...

Comment

Fun guys. My team is down by one touchdown. They injured 2 of our quarterbacks and my husband is screaming at the tv. It's all good.

I gotta go to the bathroom. See you later.
                        sigpic

Comment

So is THE Defiant One episode is going to be on Nov. 1 next Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                            Poor Lizzie. She needs some TLC John...
                            She definitely needs some TLC, poor dear. Good thing we've got plenty of post-Storm/Eye smut to take care of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                              I still think this is the best two parter SGA has done.

The Seige is the best 3 parter they have done.
                              All written by Gero. Which begs the question...what the hell happened to him?
                              sigpic

Comment

Sigh. What an amazing 2-parter.

I miss this SGA.

Was good to see the old gang again.

Back when the show was GOOD!

This was a lot of fun!
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X