Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I'm working on the list for the s4/s5 rewrite. I'll get back to that later.

In other news: I'm going to see Star Trek for the 9th time tonight, but for the first time in Imax
    So looking forward to that one

Now, on with our daily programming:

Awesome one!! Thank you for this.
    And yeah, he does look pretty hot in that jacket

I love your bunnies and what they produce. It's beautiful and you still rule as the Queen of Missing Scene fics

So sad
    Need some fluff now...
    ST in IMAX! Squeee! It will be like the first time. You'll die.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I made just a quick hello.
      I come back in 2 days. The wedding of my sister is tomorrow.
      I wish you a good post-a-thon....I will miss "Echoes"

Spirit: I can't answer your question but I hope she will be back soon. I want to see her in new projects.
      KR: Wow 9 times. I have not even seen the Star Trek once. I'm late.
      Erin87 and Yunadax: Your fics are excellent as always.
      SK: Thanks for the link. It's really sad but it's great at the same time.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Looking for a nice pretty fic to rec today... stay tuned!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
          So I'm just curious if anyone know of Torri's whereable? What she's working on and if she has any online websites?
          We've heard that Torri did a TV pilot with Kavan Smith, but we haven't heard whether or not it's been picked up. She also did a made-for-cable movie; haven't heard when or where that's going to air. Eleventh Hour on CBS got canceled, so we won't be seeing her reprise her role as Hood's sister. Hopefully we'll hear later in the summer if she'll be appearing on NCIS again next season.

Torri doesn't have any official websites, but there's a few fan-run websites out there that are easily Googleable.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ewwww .. completelly forgot to post this in here XD

Couple: Sheppard/Weir with a bit of Sheyla
            Song: Liebt sie dich so wie ich? - by Christina Stürmer
            Spoiler: all Episodes
            A/N: Vid made for the Kawoosh Foreign-Languages Challenge. Hope you like it!
            Language: German

WATCH IT ON YouTube!

>> DL on LJ

Comment

I promised a pretty fic, and so I deliver!

That Time of Year, by Pooh.
              Summary: Her birthday is technically just another series of integers, but the date is permanently marked into his mental planner. It was written in 2006, so it's a bit AUish now, but it's a lot of fun.

Happy Sparky reading!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                Aww Erin that was so bitter sweet! brilliant

Morning my fellow Sparkies!!!
                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                That was just lovely. Welcome home, John.

Very good news indeed. Luv back to you.
                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Guh! That's a lovely little story!

Poor, poor Lizzie, missing John for so long. But what a wonderful way to wake up, with him coming home and cuddling up to her... *melts into a puddle of happy goo*

And damn, John is so hot with the leather jacket... *drools*
                Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                I'm working on the list for the s4/s5 rewrite. I'll get back to that later.

In other news: I'm going to see Star Trek for the 9th time tonight, but for the first time in Imax
                So looking forward to that one

Now, on with our daily programming:

Awesome one!! Thank you for this.
                And yeah, he does look pretty hot in that jacket

I love your bunnies and what they produce. It's beautiful and you still rule as the Queen of Missing Scene fics

So sad
                Need some fluff now...
                Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I made just a quick hello.
                I come back in 2 days. The wedding of my sister is tomorrow.
                I wish you a good post-a-thon....I will miss "Echoes"

Spirit: I can't answer your question but I hope she will be back soon. I want to see her in new projects.
                KR: Wow 9 times. I have not even seen the Star Trek once. I'm late.
                Erin87 and Yunadax: Your fics are excellent as always.
                SK: Thanks for the link. It's really sad but it's great at the same time.
                Thanks you guys!! Glad you all liked it, and that I could make you melt into a puddle of goo, SK. My friend was very happy when I gave it to her this morning.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I promised a pretty fic, and so I deliver!

That Time of Year, by Pooh.
                  Summary: Her birthday is technically just another series of integers, but the date is permanently marked into his mental planner. It was written in 2006, so it's a bit AUish now, but it's a lot of fun.

Happy Sparky reading!
                  I remember reading that fic a while ago and it was just as delightful the second time.

I love how the pot meant so much to her. I remember thinking at the time that you didn't put your own ashes in something that wasn't important to you.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Thanks you guys!! Glad you all liked it, and that I could make you melt into a puddle of goo, SK. My friend was very happy when I gave it to her this morning.
                    Hee! It's always good to read fics that turn one into a puddle of goo.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I remember reading that fic a while ago and it was just as delightful the second time.

I love how the pot meant so much to her. I remember thinking at the time that you didn't put your own ashes in something that wasn't important to you.
                      Important to her for the occasion in which it was given... and in who gave it to her.

Comment

Morning Sparkies!!!!Pretty Day hrmm... I wonder what 'prettyiness' I can come up with......

Comment

Haven't been here in a while (whoa, many a page has been written in my absence). Haven't a lot of time, but I thought I'd offer a snapshot of Elizabeth's thoughts during her time on Atlantis

Spoiler:
                          Letters From Pegasus

Spoiler:
                          The Return

Spoiler:
                          Lifeline

Spoiler:
                          This Mortal Coil

Spoiler:
                          Progeny

Look, she's even pointing at it

What, you didn't expect me to be serious, did you?
                          Last edited by gateraid; 17 November 2009, 05:52 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiya gateraid! Long time, no see!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            Haven't been here in a while (whoa, many a page has been written in my absence). Haven't a lot of time, but I thought I'd offer a snapshot of Elizabeth's thoughts during her time on Atlantis

Spoiler:
                            Letters From Pegasus
                            [ATTACH]8514[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                            The Return
                            [ATTACH]8515[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                            Lifeline
                            [ATTACH]8516[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                            This Mortal Coil
                            [ATTACH]8517[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                            Progeny
                            [ATTACH]8518[/ATTACH]
                            Look, she's even pointing at it

What, you didn't expect me to be serious, did you?
                            *snerks* Lizzie's warm for John's form.

Comment

Oh, and before I forget...

T-minus 22 hours to this week's post-a-thon, featuring Season 3's Echoes and Irresponsible!

Comment

Hiya gateraid! Long time, no see!

*snerks* Lizzie's warm for John's form.
                                She certainly is Sadly, I have to post and dash, so see you round and keep up the good work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X