Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I can't join! At least not here... But if you let me know what it's about I can try and contribute something...
    It can be arranged! After all that's what the mods are for.

@SK - pffft! Okay, we need that restoration story!!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      @SK - pffft! Okay, we need that restoration story!!!!
      Working on it!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Working on it!
        You better be, lady! I can't wait!!!

Comment

*hugs* Evil nasty Florida State!

And whoo! Now that's what I call passionate spirit! Give 'em hell!

Hahaha!!!
          (cringes) For the record ... I live in Florida but am neutral in any sports, yet I still feel as if my presence here is awkward ... So I bring you a peace offering:

John/Elizabeth fic at FF.net!!!

Five chapters, it's all done now, includes Jack/Sam ship , first chapter explains background and everything ... Definite John/Elizabeth ship ...

Hope ya like it!!!

Comment

You better be, lady! I can't wait!!!
            And I can't wait until it's done enough that I can start posting it! This thing's been eating my brain for a year and I wanna share!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              (cringes) For the record ... I live in Florida but am neutral in any sports, yet I still feel as if my presence here is awkward ... So I bring you a peace offering:

Five chapters, it's all done now, includes Jack/Sam ship , first chapter explains background and everything ... Definite John/Elizabeth ship ...

Hope ya like it!!!
              OMG, talk about coincidence! I was just at FF.net and saw this fic, and was going to post a rec here! It's adorkably cute and sweet (something I think we all need right now!), and that last bit with Rodney? Made of win!

Go read this one, Sparkies!

Comment

Hope ya like it!!!
                Hello there! Welcome!!! I am so saving this story for my break tomorrow!

Comment

Hope ya like it!!!
                  Welcome. I'm afraid there are only a few of us rabid football fans here. The others just ignore us. I thought it was a rule, if you live in FL you have to be a football fan. Seminoles, hurricanes or gators oh my!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Welcome. I'm afraid there are only a few of us rabid football fans here. The others just ignore us. I thought it was a rule, if you live in FL you have to be a football fan. Seminoles, hurricanes or gators oh my!
                    And some of us have a different kind of football. The real football I mean. *runs from SR*

Comment

And some of us have a different kind of football. The real football I mean. *runs from SR*
                      What she said ... apart from the running.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        LOL!

But the way I see it, hey, John's a football fan, so it helps us to get into his head.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        *snickers at you both*

Comment

Hey, no hard feelings--I've been trying to get my fellow sports enthusiasts into football (what we call soccer) for years. I had hope Beckham would raise enthusiasm, but it would see to be for naught. We're only ever going to be into soccer in World Cup years.

LOL!

But the way I see it, hey, John's a football fan, so it helps us to get into his head.
                          True dat! That's one thing I love having in common with him.

Hope ya like it!!!
                          Hello! Welcome! I shall definitely read your fic when I get the chance.

My own CG fic is about 3/4 of the way done. I'm on a hard stumbling spot right now, but hopefully I can get it hammered out tonight or tomorrow. It's been long coming because I'm only allowed to work on it during work lunch breaks.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

You had both better run far and fast. Real football involves lots of padding and burly men with really cute behinds and muscles, lots of muscles.

And as SK said, if John likes it, it okie dokie by me. *smirks*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am new here, but I love football... and John... and Shweir... so, I THINK I found the right place
                              I don't know how to make a fancy signature... so, I'll pull a McKay and think... I've got an idea! My signature: + = true love.... elegant in it's simplicity, yes?

Comment

Hello there! Welcome!!! I am so saving this story for my break tomorrow!
                                Thank you for the welcome! I have read so many of your stories over on Command Dynamics, Anuna, and I love every single one of them, so thank you!!!

I'm actually heading back over there, just realized I haven't been there in a little bit ...

Comment

Working...
                                X