Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She brings him breakfast every morning. *headdesk*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      What happened to john's P90? He's gotta face the beasty with a knife... and the chick of the week...
      Dunno. It looked like he ran out of ammo before...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"I am starting to develop some serious abandonment issues here!"

I love that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          She brings him breakfast every morning. *headdesk*
          *gags*

Now there's two of us!
          We can use her as bait...
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Teyla's reviewing the next home video. John left a clue!

Comment

Whoo, nekkid Shep chest with blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Dunno. It looked like he ran out of ammo before...
                Already? He must have some extra in his pack...

Sig by me

Comment

*sigh* I do wuv Shep in bed...

Comment

Ronon came back from his pee break.

He came out from a random spot in the woods. What are we supposed to think.

Comment

I'm going to go walk the dog, so I'm going to drop out of this for now. ;_;

Comment

Teyla's got mad math skillz.

Comment

"I was following your journey in my mind"

He isn't freaked out by that? No privacy dude! You really want a girlfriend like that?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            Ronon came back from his pee break.

He came out from a random spot in the woods. What are we supposed to think.
                            *dies laughing*

Sig by me

Comment

Ah, John got his gun back, and found the new care package.

Teer's been waiting for him to get back. *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                "I was following your journey in my mind"

He isn't freaked out by that? No privacy dude! You really want a girlfriend like that?
                                Still not as creepy as AthTart

Comment

Working...
                                X