No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the jumper. Carson, Teyla and Aiden are worried...

Oh, I do not like how Kolya's just making himself at home in ELIZABETH's office. Grrr!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Yes he is. I'd do what he says." RAWWWRRRRR - Lizzie brags on John.

Poor PJ, about to wash away in the rain.
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Liz still thinks Kolya can be reasoned with. Good luck. She and John are working in tandem even apart and without communicating. Hee.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John's at the station... he knows he's gonna get ambushed.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Liz still thinks Kolya can be reasoned with. Good luck. She and John are working in tandem even apart and without communicating. Hee.
            I so love it when they do that!

Comment

Damn, Elizabeth is good. She's facing down Kolya.

Remind me again why she's gone?

Kolya thinks she's arrogant. What an ass.
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Game's back on. Now I get to truly multi-task.

Sora is so naive. Poor Sora.

Here's commando Shep. You go!
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sora actually has a concious

Comment

And John takes out the ambushers!

Comment

Between a stalling dvd player and helping my blind mother, I'm falling way behind. How dare the Genii demand all their supplies?!

Comment

Uh oh! Kolya's threatening Lizzie! Nooooo!

Comment

John killing the bad guys. RARRRRRR - go John!

2 down. 58 to go.
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Oh, man, look at John getting so desperate and pleading with Kolya! He loves Lizzie!

KOLYAAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

I hate Kolya

Comment

End credits!

We'll take a 5 minute break to refill munchies and stuff before moving on to The Eye!

Comment

Working...
                                X