No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyesex eyesex... and more eyesex.... oh how I love it.

*uploading the vid*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
      OOO! you guys have a nifty ambition! I shall try to contribute to this effort! Besides, I need study breaks. Study breaks are good for making icons and checking on forums >.> And sparky icons are much fun to make! Like this >.>

Took the quiz, got end of The Eye, very satisfied. It was kinda the seal-the-deal to sell me to sparky. ^.^

If you guys want I could put an announcement over at eternallysparky that we're trying to get the post count...

also, here's some lyrics I'd like to toss out there for opinions. I might make this my next music video project...after I finish the other one >.> Yes, the same one I've been on since July. What?! I keep getting interrupted. ;.;

Spoiler:

Bravely you let go of my hand,
      I can't speak yet you understand
      where I go now I go alone
      this path I walk, these days of storm
      and the angels are calling,
      I must go away,
      wait for me here, silently stay.
      And don't ask me why,
      Only believe this is not goodbye.

All of my strength, all my desire
      Still cannot melt this breath of fire
      I go meet some kind of test
      Bury the truth that scars my chest
      And the angels are calling and calling

I must go away
      Wait for me here, silently stay.
      And don't ask me why,

I gathered all my courage,
      I shaved off all my fear
      With this banner on my shoulder
      I hold your essence near
      And the angels are calling and calling and calling

I must go away,
      Wait for me here, silently stay.
      And don't ask me why

I've been doing the same thing with my studybreaks, it's not easy keeping up to date during the exams..
      Love the icon and the lyrics!! very beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        A few of my favorite sparky pics:

Their eyes seem to gravitate to each other constantly. They're always seeking each other out.
        The eyesex from The Gift is the longest eyesex evah. I think, anyone care to time it
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

From first strike, one of my newist fav images.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

John you do know there’s traffic lights up ahead.
            WHAT! In the Pegasus Galaxy… you got to be kidding me.
            Nope.
            Lets hope we don't get a speeding ticket then I need to outrun these Wraith.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              *sighs* Oh that song is so perfect for them! I wanted to make a video to *her* version. What do you think Pocus?

My favorite part:

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
              But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
              Old mr. Webster could never define
              What’s being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
              There’s a truth in your eyes sayin’ you’ll never leave me
              The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall
              You say it best when you say nothing at all

*sighs*

I even used it in a fic.

Thank you for mentioning this song!
              YES!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!!
              **sheesh I sound like one of my kids and that tactic NEVER works for them**

Ahem...Yes please Anuna, I would LOVE it if you would make a vid to her version of the song. Something about her voice just takes my breath away and to see Sparky at that same time then ...oh bother

YES!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!! Please!!!!!

One of my favorite pics is this one

Can't explain why! I just like it.
              sigpic

Comment

Wowie, you girls have been busy!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

I have always loved that about John and Elizabeth. He always walks into her office like he belongs there and looks over her shoulder to see what she is doing or plops his ..... tushy on her desk and just starts talking as if she has all the time in the universe for him. and she does! Everyone else seems to stop at the doorway and peek in or lean around the frame to see if she is busy.

I also feel that she needed that closeness. He is her co leader and her main support. He is actually the only other one who can understand some of the things she has to deal with.
                Word to the bolded part! It's why all those intimate scenes between them that we've been shown make sense. Both are in a position of authority. Although they're friends with some of the personnel, there is this certain distance both have to keep, just because of their position, and so both would naturally end up discussing matters that they would never with anyone else; confide in each other, show a slice of vulnerability to each other that no one else would get to see.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Late night for us is anything past 9:30.

I love your description here of their relationship. It's just so comfortable, isn't it?

I went over to the SciFi.com forum earlier today to check out the reaction there to MC. Fewer people seem to like it than here, which is not my point. My actual point is that several posters commented that
                Spoiler:
                John seemed depressed and that it might be grief over losing Elizabeth. Well duh. But what struck me is that nobody jumped on them and disagreed.
                Interesting observations. Given what John and Elizabeth have been through in those 3 years, and how they've become close, I think it almost became a habit for them to rely on each other, knowing that they have this other person to share the burden of watching over this expedition. And when someone you've come to....depend on has been cut off like that, taken away from you, you feel a little lost. It's just how that scene in Adrift stuck me
                Spoiler:
                as well: when John is in Elizabeth's office alone, looking at her desk before Rodney comes in. He's alone now. Doesn't know her fate. Wishes she was here.

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                OOO! you guys have a nifty ambition! I shall try to contribute to this effort! Besides, I need study breaks. Study breaks are good for making icons and checking on forums >.> And sparky icons are much fun to make! Like this >.>

Love the icon! And that is the perfect word to use 'Trust'. It really was about trust when she went into his room alone like that in Conversion. It spoke a lot about their relationship.

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

From first strike, one of my newist fav images.
                Hee, that is such a wonderful visual moment there.

Comment

I guess the prodding I got earlier awakened my muse. I came up with this little fic while wrapping presents.

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1171
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I guess the prodding I got earlier awakened my muse. I came up with this little fic while wrapping presents.

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1171
                    *sigh* I loved it. It's very visual, you have a way with details! I wish i knew how to do that!!!

(Should I post my AU?)

Here is the vid I promised: The Book of Love

I'll put "When you say nothing at all" on my list

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      *sigh* I loved it. It's very visual, you have a way with details! I wish i knew how to do that!!!

(Should I post my AU?)

Here is the vid I promised: The Book of Love

I'll put "When you say nothing at all" on my list
                      Post away. We're all sharing here. Might as well go all the way. I write better when I'm not obsessing over grammar. Which isn't very often. Details are easy. You just write what your mind sees.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I usually "see" emotions. Clothes and things like that ... well my mind seems to skip that part most of the time.

Okay, I need to look that beginning over one more time, and I'll post it. You guys ready for something that could be pretty long and romantic AU sparky story with guest starring by rest of Stargate characters? Takes place in Wild West and no, it's not connected to Wildwest Lantis in any way.

Comment

So there you go - my new AU where John gets to be the cowboy. House on the hill

More to come really soon, now I'm off to bed!

Comment

Version Two.

John you do know it's a 40 mile zone in this part of space.
                            WHAT! In the Pegasus Galaxy… you got to be kidding me.
                            Nope.
                            Lets hope we don't get a speeding fine then because I need to outrun these Wraith.
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Spoiler:

I don't want to hear it John, I warned you about speeding in that part of space.
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Spoiler:

Okay, so you don't want to know that Puddle Jumper One has been impounded then?
                                Can they do that? I thought it was taken in for inspection.
                                Afraid not Doctor Weir.

TBC...
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X