Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    I love this. Someone write it. It is filled with crack potential.

How was Tracker? Did my only hope for a ship die? Yes I secretly ship Rodney/Keller.
    I gather it didn't, but I haven't seen it myself. I think TPTW will try to get one ship cannonised by the end of s5; your's is the frontrunner IMO

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Maybe, but it will once I figure out what the Pro's have done to you and how to fix it.
    I can only speak for myself (sometimes it'd be better if somebody else did) but what once was a 4 is now a 9, so I guess one could say expectations have been lowered (no, I haven't reached a s3 score yet)

I heard though
    Spoiler:
    Keller got shot and whumped. **waves at Pajus**

I'll watch it tomorrow and see how long it takes before I spork myself.
    Nooo no self sporkings please. We cant afford to lose you to excessive sporkage Reiko. How will we hear about Beggan and Phylis? Hrmmm those two shouldn't be in the same sentence
    sigpic

Comment

Just the next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

People, we're asleep here. We need action.

Closets?
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          People, we're asleep here. We need action.

Closets?
          That has been done to death

Comment

*sporks Pajus*

Tell me people has anyone seen "August Rush"?

Comment

*sporks Pajus*

Tell me people has anyone seen "August Rush"?
              *sporks Anuna* No. What's it about?

Comment

A boy searching for his parents. Just saw the trailer, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                  Just the next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

The hotness that is Lizzie in that scene earned you a free green (what, Shep was there too?). TH looks freakin awesome there. Period.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                    I love this. Someone write it. It is filled with crack potential.

How was Tracker? Did my only hope for a ship die? Yes I secretly ship Rodney/Keller.
                    I got back from dinner with friends in a fabulous Belgian restaurant (who knew they had so many good beers?) just in time to watch Tracker. The beer helped.
                    Spoiler:
                    McKeller is alive and well. There is some debate on whether Ronon was teasing Rodney when he said he was interested in Keller. I completely missed that, but my husband picked up on it. Again. Beer. Keller was not very annoying. There was very little John. And no Teyla. The runner guy was great. I hope he shows up again.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    Maybe, but it will once I figure out what the Pro's have done to you and how to fix it.

I heard though
                    Spoiler:
                    Keller got shot and whumped. **waves at Pajus**

I'll watch it tomorrow and see how long it takes before I spork myself.
                    Tracker.
                    Spoiler:
                    Keller got whumped, but if she got shot I missed it. Again. Beer.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Pffft SR. You don't know about Belgian beer? There goes another plot bunny; Elizabeth quizzing John about beer. He would know all about American beers, but European beers are pretty damn good!

Saw Budwiser in the store today and grinned like mad.

Comment

August Rush Trailer

Somebody say, sparky kid? I'm so gonna watch this and hopefully won't write an AU.

Which leads me to the topic I never get tired of.... in which movies you can imagine Sparky? Lots of us agreed on "The African Queen" and "Captain Corelli's Mandolin".

Any other ideas?

Comment

Pffft SR. You don't know about Belgian beer? There goes another plot bunny; Elizabeth quizzing John about beer. He would know all about American beers, but European beers are pretty damn good!

Saw Budwiser in the store today and grinned like mad.
                          *giggle snort* Since the Belgian company recently bought Budweiser, I didn't feel disloyal. *looks around for JF* I knew about Stella, that was about it. Loved the De Koninck. The food was great and our waiter was an authentic Belgian. Fun night. Yes, Elizabeth would know all sorts of international things like that, and you know what? I think John would too. They would have lots in common culture wise.

Oh and OT just for Anuna.
                          Spoiler:
                          Our friends' daughter joined us for dinner. She's leaving next week to go back to the UK for college Uni. I asked her about the driving test over there and she sounded like you. It sounds much the same. She explained the whole theory thing in detail. Outrageously difficult. She said her tester reminded her of Mr. Burns on the Simpsons. lol
                          And to get this on topic, another thing J/E would have to talk about is drivers in foreign countries. Proving once again that this is the only ship that would work for either of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            *giggle snort* Since the Belgian company recently bought Budweiser, I didn't feel disloyal. *looks around for JF* I knew about Stella, that was about it. Loved the De Koninck. The food was great and our waiter was an authentic Belgian. Fun night. Yes, Elizabeth would know all sorts of international things like that, and you know what? I think John would too. They would have lots in common culture wise.

Oh and OT just for Anuna.
                            Spoiler:
                            Our friends' daughter joined us for dinner. She's leaving next week to go back to the UK for college Uni. I asked her about the driving test over there and she sounded like you. It sounds much the same. She explained the whole theory thing in detail. Outrageously difficult. She said her tester reminded her of Mr. Burns on the Simpsons. lol
                            And to get this on topic, another thing J/E would have to talk about is drivers in foreign countries. Proving once again that this is the only ship that would work for either of them.
                            You need to write that fic, and if you want bribery... I have just the thing for you. E mail me

Comment

I got back from dinner with friends in a fabulous Belgian restaurant (who knew they had so many good beers?)...
                              We have beers, lots and lots of beers.

...our waiter was an authentic Belgian.
                              This made my sister and I snort like crazy. Yay, we're authentic Belgians on here too.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                We have beers, lots and lots of beers.

This made my sister and I snort like crazy. Yay, we're authentic Belgians on here too.
                                I didn't know you were a Belgian. This was in Washington, DC and you'll be happy to know this Belgian place is the new hot spot. Though the $10 beers were definitely on the high side, even for here. lol And considering all the fake French and Italian accents on waiters around here, it was refreshing to run into someone genuine. Yes, people actually fake accents because they think you expect it. lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X