"There you are."

"There I am."

LOL
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

The gate's dialing. Aw crap.

And the red shirts are dead!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, it's Ladon!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This is so perfect. We are having quite the rain storm outside today. It's hitting the window behind me.

Shep made it to the first one, Rodney! Wet Shep hee. Now the fun begins. Don't curse, John just do it.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't think Ford likes Carson at the moment...

Comment

And Kolya kills his first two.

Sora tries to be righteous.

Wake up little girl. Kolya is a bad, bad man.....
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

And Elizabeth and Rodney have just been taken hostage. Grrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Hey, it's Ladon!
                  Yay! At least they use him in later episodes...
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Kolya does his homework. He knows Shep is dangerous. Haven't we seen some of these clips in vids a million times. Love them.

And special ops Shep is on the case.
                    sigpic

Comment

John's gearing up to go on a rampage...

In touch with Ford and the jumper to brief them on the situation, but they can't lift off in the storm.

It's all up to John now...

Comment

John knows his woman has been captured. He not happy.

Time to go scavenge weapons.

Finds out J2 is grounded on mainland.

John is in warrior mode. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>............
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

I like this Ford. He is very take charge and military. Teyla takes charge. At least she's still calling him Major.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love Ford, always wanting to help his friends

Comment

Lizzie looks tough. Cold voice for Kolya.

Elizabeth wants to know what he's done with her people.
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

This early on John was being very methodical and military. Later on he will be more emotional than we arguably ever see him again. Quite a dif in today's John.

Kolya is very cold blooded and Lizzie is a good strong leader. Even Rodney is brave and good here. Now I see how his character has gone backwards.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X