No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dont worry about how its going to look like its a lizzie one, so i'm sure it will be awesome however, everyone starts off with crappy programms - you dont want to see my first sigs they're horrible xD

Comment

Ah that's encouraging thanks! I really want to do one based on "The Real World", but it would have to be really absract... How would you guys start?
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

trw is a good episode *loves* i think a lot of blue and white suits to it
        anyway, i would start with the background, but i dont know what you want to do and how it shall look like

Comment

Yeah I was thinking blues and greys... I want lots of pics but I don't know how to make them blend...

Comment

i have no idea either how you do that in your programm

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
              Did I do something wrong? I don´t understand this , <snip...no manips of actors in compromising positions please> I didn´t mean to offend somebody with my fan-art to me there is nothing wrong with the manip I did, I think it´s beautiful.
              Technically, it's a manip but the compromising position part I don't get. It's just a kiss. You can look at it as their characters, not the actors. I can point at lots of things on a thread that shall forever remain nameless that are more disturbing. One for example that actually happened. *shudders*

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              Hiya! Can I join in? Elizabeth/John ship was my first and I'd love to chat about it! *grins hopefully*

Oh, and I totally think this thread has enough juice to keep going - I mean, SG-1 was cancelled and the J/S family thread is still going strong without any new eps! There's so much stuff to do!
              Welcome LiliJ. The Sparky family keeps growing. The J/S family is an inspiration to us.

Yeah I was thinking blues and greys... I want lots of pics but I don't know how to make them blend...
              I don't know your program. I use Photoshop Elements and someday when I actually read the directions I may get good at it. In the meantime, I just do whatever I find that works. Can you control opacity? You can blend pics using that. Just overlay them and erase the parts you don't want. And smudge corrects a host of iffy spots. *points at sig*
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Don't know where I get this inspiration from...but I did two Wallis I'd like to share...

and

#2 (which almost killed Torri. )

And now I'm going to post them in the Torri thread!
                sigpic

Comment

Luciana I love both the walls. The top one because it's so soft & glowy and love the pop of color from Elizabeth's shirt. The second one is my favorite though. The soft purple and then the little "chop chop" action pictures -- makes me giggle every time.

Keep up the good work!! You all make me jealous of your talent.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    i have no idea either how you do that in your programm
                    Torri your siggy? Makes me drool.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Don't know where I get this inspiration from...but I did two Wallis I'd like to share...

and

lol ... I'm still a little bit alive, but not much

the 1st one is nice too, but i really love the 2nd one *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Torri your siggy? Makes me drool.
                        the sig i have atm is made by Luciana
                        its soo .. *yummy*

Comment

I'm proud of both, but I like the second most as well.
                          And thanks everyone. Nice feedback makes wanna do more arts!

Glad you're still breathing Torri!
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you're still breathing Torri!
                            lol, me too.. whould be a shame if something so damn beautiful and smart like me would not be around anymore

Last edited by Torri012; 02 June 2008, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                              and i need more creativity
                              You have lots of creativity. We all just display it in different ways.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              He hee, I love your version of "Man of action".
                              Sometimes he just needs a little encouragement.

What are your favourite squeeing moments?
                              Off the top of my head, probably the hug. I wasn't watching live at that point though. The one I remember vividly thinking this thread would go nuts was the "Are you defending my honor?" scene. It was so shippy it made me laugh.

Welcome LiliJ!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Technically, it's a manip but the compromising position part I don't get. It's just a kiss. You can look at it as their characters, not the actors. I can point at lots of things on a thread that shall forever remain nameless that are more disturbing. One for example that actually happened. *shudders*
                              I didn't get it either because I thought both pics were from the show. Ah well, emerald_day, it was very pretty.

and

These are beautiful. I can't even pick a favorite!
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Welcome LiliJ. The Sparky family keeps growing. The J/S family is an inspiration to us.

I don't know your program. I use Photoshop Elements and someday when I actually read the directions I may get good at it. In the meantime, I just do whatever I find that works. Can you control opacity? You can blend pics using that. Just overlay them and erase the parts you don't want. And smudge corrects a host of iffy spots. *points at sig*
                                Oh good! I was wondering if there was some rivalry - would have been bad for me if there had been! I'd have been torn!

And thanks I think I have opacity but not smudge. I'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X