Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Can I have the link to that particular one, because after writng dark!John I need a decent dose of laughter.
    Don't have a clue what or where it was. I'll look. And then you'll have to give me some Sparky smut to cleanse my eyes.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Don't have a clue what or where it was. I'll look. And then you'll have to give me some Sparky smut to cleanse my eyes.
      Dontcha worry. I have a smut fic planned. Actually make that two smut fics. I'm really curious how people will like this new story.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Off topic, Emmett would be Emagen/Beckett, right?

Anyway, this has been coming for a long time. It's a different kind of fic from me. It's going to be dark, so if you want fluff, skip it.

http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/81247.html#cutid1
        Aw crap... good story... Anuna is really pissed... here - have some Carter/Keller death. And here - some more Keller death - those usually cheer people up

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Can I get a link to the Sheyla one? I need a good laugh.

Actually the last time I read one of those I fell over laughing because obviously the person writing it did not have any personal familiarity with the subject matter. LOL.
        Here you go

Comment

Here's a fic rec: http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1297 VERY VERY good. Fluff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Here you go
            *yaaay* thx for the linkie.. *runs of reading*

Comment

New Ren fic is up! Go read! *does a happy dance*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everybody I´m back with my latest sparky fan-art I´m really proud of this one and it took me a lot of time to get this right. I´ll hope you like it, anyway enjoy. I just hope you can see that it´s John and Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                  Hello everybody I´m back with my latest sparky fan-art I´m really proud of this one and it took me a lot of time to get this right. I´ll hope you like it, anyway enjoy. I just hope you can see that it´s John and Elizabeth.

*DIES*
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Emerald_Day that is absolutely GORGEOUS! Green for you. Thanks so much for sharing.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      What is Emmett
                      » Teyla EMMagan / Carson BeckETT

Here's a fic rec: http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1297 VERY VERY good. Fluff too.
                      » Aww, that was sweet. Sometimes the indirect contact is the sweetest

» Wow, that's really good! Sparky luvs

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » Teyla EMMagan / Carson BeckETT
                        EMMETT smut... Never done that before, but let me think about it. Or better: Do you have any suggestion as to how it should look like?

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          Emerald_Day that is absolutely GORGEOUS! Green for you. Thanks so much for sharing.
                          Aww thank you all. I´m happy that you all like it . I really appreciate it. I´m planing on making more sparky fan-art soon when I have time.

P.S I din´t know how to put may quotes in one post. I´m still learning on this forum.

Comment

When you want to multi quote, just click on the middle open quotation mark. Click on as many as you want. Then when you are ready to post, simply reply "post reply" and it will show all the quotations.
                            sig made by me

Comment

That's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, we're definitely looking forward for more.

Comment

awww! soo sweet

EDIT:
                                omg! thats a manip!! *blushes* didnt see that before!
                                looks WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X