No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear sparkies, vote Elizabeth: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=125
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Give me a break! What do you need help with now?
      Psychology (as usual)

PS: The Conversion challenge you gave me is about half done. When I finish it, you'll be the first one to read it

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Psychology (as usual)

PS: The Conversion challenge you gave me is about half done. When I finish it, you'll be the first one to read it
        Looking forward to it then

Comment

Looking forward to it then
          My request or the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            EMMETT smut... Never done that before, but let me think about it. Or better: Do you have any suggestion as to how it should look like?
            » I'll PM ya later

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Oh my eyes. *shudders* Carson and Teyla are just friends. *hrummpps*
            » Oh, phsst

______

A
            - addicted
            - attention
            - apology
            - Anti SGA with no Elizabeth
            - affection
            - amorous
            - adorable
            - altruistic
            - amazing
            - authority
            - adventure
            - attractive
            - apt
            - awesome
            - alluring
            - Ambassador and her Aide-de-camp

B
            - beautiful
            - beloved
            - Brave
            - Bashful
            - Bubbly
            - Bound
            - Banter
            - besotted
            - breathtaking
            - Balanced
            - blissful
            - brilliant
            - bonking
            - babies (in fic, at least!)

C
            - closets
            - captivating
            - champions
            - courting
            - couple
            - chemistry
            - close
            - commanding
            - charming
            - charitable
            - cute
            - committed
            - classic
            - candlelight dinner
            - chivalrous

D
            - dreamy
            - dramatic
            - dope (outdated slang for cool)
            - dynamic
            - discovery (of all the little dirty secrets they have *rofl*)
            - dirty
            - daring
            - duty (so very important to them both)
            - delightful
            - deep
            - darling
            - dashing
            - dauntless
            - dazzling
            - definite
            - definitive
            - discreet
            - desire
            - dancing (in so many sweet fanfics..)
            - destiny

E
            - elegance
            - engaged
            - eternal
            - enduring
            - everything
            - everlasting
            - emotional
            - equals
            - energetic heh
            - endearing
            - each other
            - enthralled (with each other)
            - entertaining
            - eclectic
            - ecstasy
            - electric
            - eyebows of doom

F
            - fantastic
            - flirty
            - family (*yaaay* sparky babies)
            - fun
            - feelings
            - forever

Comment

Hey Sparklets. I've been busy. Here's another wall. I think I may do an alphabet series. Free to take as always.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey Sparklets. I've been busy. Here's another wall. I think I may do an alphabet series. Free to take as always.

Spoiler:
                That one is absolutely loverly! I love the way you overlay pictures.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

LOL, I kind of grown fond of Teyla/Lorne lately. It's the influence of some friends of mine. But I can see Carson/Teyla too, if nothing else than just totally awesomely great fluff for the soul. (heck I can see anybody - but - John/Teyla)

SR, you're gonna kill me with your wallpapers! So good! Fuels the inspiration for that new dark fic I've started. I listened to "I will dream" few minutes ago. You made me hooked to that song - and that vid you've made? One of the best sparky vids I've seen.

Comment

LOL, I kind of grown fond of Teyla/Lorne lately. It's the influence of some friends of mine. But I can see Carson/Teyla too, if nothing else than just totally awesomely great fluff for the soul. (heck I can see anybody - but - John/Teyla)

SR, you're gonna kill me with your wallpapers! So good! Fuels the inspiration for that new dark fic I've started. I listened to "I will dream" few minutes ago. You made me hooked to that song - and that vid you've made? One of the best sparky vids I've seen.
                    *LOL* It's funny you say that, because when I do my "Critical Mass" recap sometime early next week, Carson/Teyla will get a mention.

I love Lorne with pretty much anyone. Kavan Smith exudes character just with his presence; I really wish he'd gotten more storyline before I stopped watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      *LOL* It's funny you say that, because when I do my "Critical Mass" recap sometime early next week, Carson/Teyla will get a mention.

I love Lorne with pretty much anyone. Kavan Smith exudes character just with his presence; I really wish he'd gotten more storyline before I stopped watching.
                      Critical Mass is one of my favorite episodes - LOTR homage, action where everybody has something to do, awesome Elizabeth moments, OMG the ending scene and the butt on her desk - and this is the very first SGA episode that made me cry. When and how? When Charin was telling Teyla she was going to die.

And if you'd like to read, here's my Teyla/Lorne story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4222874/...olors_of_Teyla

A bit more self - pimping? SR prompted me for this. TMC was about to air, I was walking to my driving lesson and struggling with her prompt (thank you for Michaelangelo, SR! That was a challenge!) and I ended up with this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3935672/1/Sistine_Chapel I'm very proud of that story.

Comment

I love Critical Mass also. That ep shows what these writers are capable of. All the characters get serviced. The ships work, except Ronon should have been checking on Teyla. But you can't do everything.

TPTB did themselves in with eps like that where everybody was a strong character. Coup d'Etat was the same way. When they talk about team episodes, I think of those two. S4 didn't have anything even close except maybe BAMSR and SOW. The development of the John/Elizabeth relationship in S2 was a wonderful thing to behold, but then they just threw it all away. I really wonder what is in the water up there. How could they possibly have thought the S2 team/family wasn't working?
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love Critical Mass also. That ep shows what these writers are capable of. All the characters get serviced. The ships work, except Ronon should have been checking on Teyla. But you can't do everything.

TPTB did themselves in with eps like that where everybody was a strong character. Coup d'Etat was the same way. When they talk about team episodes, I think of those two. S4 didn't have anything even close except maybe BAMSR and SOW. The development of the John/Elizabeth relationship in S2 was a wonderful thing to behold, but then they just threw it all away. I really wonder what is in the water up there. How could they possibly have thought the S2 team/family wasn't working?
                          *feminist rant warning*

They are sexists and think only one kind of female characters should exist out there. Writing smart women is hard. Oh but they can never take Sparky away from us. The more I think, the more I'm convinced it was more about the actors than writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Just wanted you to know, even though I don't post here anymore - I faithfully look for your recap. Gives me a reminder what the golden days used to be like.

Thanks for that.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Gorgeous!
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Critical Mass is one of my favorite episodes - LOTR homage, action where everybody has something to do, awesome Elizabeth moments, OMG the ending scene and the butt on her desk - and this is the very first SGA episode that made me cry. When and how? When Charin was telling Teyla she was going to die.

And if you'd like to read, here's my Teyla/Lorne story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4222874/...olors_of_Teyla

A bit more self - pimping? SR prompted me for this. TMC was about to air, I was walking to my driving lesson and struggling with her prompt (thank you for Michaelangelo, SR! That was a challenge!) and I ended up with this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3935672/1/Sistine_Chapel I'm very proud of that story.

ITA with everything above...and as I go back through Season 2 I'm reminded of that. Because S1 established the relationship and S3 gave us more Elizabeth, I tend to think of S2 as 'third', but honestly it's more a bridge to those different developments. It's the subtle elements of S2--stuff like the line Elizabeth says in Epiphany about not staying behind--that show it's as powerful as the other two seasons, if not as blatantly obvious.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Just wanted you to know, even though I don't post here anymore - I faithfully look for your recap. Gives me a reminder what the golden days used to be like.

Thanks for that.
                                No, thank you! That's good to hear.

Comment

Working...
                                X