Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    People, I was wondering! Could we put together all known - of baby stories for our favorite pairing? I know there are plenty out there. Give me some links!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

    Comment


      i dont know any baby stories


      A
      - addicted
      - attention
      - apology
      - Anti SGA with no Elizabeth
      - affection
      - amorous
      - adorable
      - altruistic
      - amazing
      - authority
      - adventure
      - attractive
      - apt
      - awesome
      - alluring
      - Ambassador and her Aide-de-camp

      B
      - beautiful
      - beloved
      - Brave
      - Bashful
      - Bubbly
      - Bound
      - Banter
      - besotted
      - breathtaking
      - Balanced
      - blissful
      - brilliant
      - bonking
      - babies (in fic, at least!)

      C
      - closets
      - captivating
      - champions
      - courting
      - couple
      - chemistry
      - close
      - commanding
      - charming
      - charitable
      - cute
      - committed
      - classic
      - candlelight dinner
      - chivalrous

      D
      - dreamy
      - dramatic
      - dope (outdated slang for cool)
      - dynamic
      - discovery (of all the little dirty secrets they have *rofl*)
      - dirty
      - daring
      - duty (so very important to them both)
      - delightful
      - deep
      - darling
      - dashing
      - dauntless
      - dazzling
      - definite
      - definitive
      - discreet
      - desire
      - dancing (in so many sweet fanfics..)
      - destiny

      E
      - elegance
      - engaged
      - eternal
      - enduring
      - everything
      - everlasting
      - emotional
      - equals
      - energetic heh
      - endearing
      - each other
      - enthralled (with each other)
      - entertaining
      - eclectic
      - ecstasy
      - electric

      F
      - fantastic
      - flirty
      - family (*yaaay* sparky babies)

      Comment


        got some icons for you:



        Comment


          Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          i dont know any baby stories

          [/B]
          You're telling me you never read "Unexpected"? O__o ?! I know quite few, but must look for links. I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place, at least the stories we have links for.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

          Comment


            Seesh, I almost forgot: new chapter of Sunday fathers: part one: http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/82465.html#cutid1 and part two: http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/82808.html#cutid1

            Comments are welcome!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              You're telling me you never read "Unexpected"? O__o ?! I know quite few, but must look for links. I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place, at least the stories we have links for.
              i did read so many fanfics that i cant even remember what I've read and what not.. xD



              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Seesh, I almost forgot: new chapter of Sunday fathers: part one: http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/82465.html#cutid1 and part two: http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/82808.html#cutid1

              Comments are welcome!

              awwwwwwwwwwwwww *freaks out and diez*
              i think i forgot to comment your last part still need to do that...
              god, i l-o-v-e this series of you *drools*

              Comment


                I jsut discovered a Star wars scene


                Padme and Anikin
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  I jsut discovered a Star wars scene


                  Padme and Anikin
                  lol, you have a good phantasy

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    I jsut discovered a Star wars scene


                    Padme and Anikin
                    Quite literally, considering what Shep did to Liz in one of the previous scenes

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                      lol, you have a good phantasy
                      haha i thought it at work this morning actually i was sweeping my area and it jsut came to me i wa slike hey! Sparky as Star wars!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        haha i thought it at work this morning actually i was sweeping my area and it jsut came to me i wa slike hey! Sparky as Star wars!
                        i have such useless ideas too.. thank god i forget them otherwise i would spam this thread

                        Comment


                          oh i'm in the mood for spammming tongiht

                          i also thought of John as a Vampire and Elizabeth was like his human lover
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            I jsut discovered a Star wars scene


                            Padme and Anikin
                            Geez. I don't like Star Wars. Pajus, don't kill me please? I prefer Star Trek.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Geez. I don't like Star Wars. Pajus, don't kill me please? I prefer Star Trek.
                              If I'm gonna kill you, it'll be because you seem to ignore my requests for fanfiction help even after several repeats

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                If I'm gonna kill you, it'll be because you seem to ignore my requests for fanfiction help even after several repeats
                                Give me a break! What do you need help with now?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X