Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You do realize we're not really interested in those?
    Yes, that I can understand

Now here we go - I like it, it's different than usual sparky stuff... the problem is, I don't know whom to credit. Shame.

This is how Jedi manips are supposed to look like: John and Liz as Jedi:

Spoiler:

Zelenka as a Jedi Guardian

Spoiler:

Teyla as a Sentinel (without John)

Spoiler:

All of them made by me personally

Comment

hahaha good old star wars!!!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

The one with Radek is my favorite!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The one with Radek is my favorite!
          Just realized that it's pretty poor looking. I'll try to make it again, use a few things I didn't use before

Comment

We want one with Elizabeth and John. Pretty please. *grin*

Comment

We want one with Elizabeth and John. Pretty please. *grin*
              One from the show... I don't think so. Liz never had the sticks in her hands (that's why I did the Sheyla-ones). It you want a CGIed-one, tell me the scenery you want them to be in, their action (love-like actions are impossible for me to do, regardless of ship - I prefer lightsaber fight against a LOT of enemies), their clothes (I don't do naked-ones, describe the colors) and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Okay: I have smoothened the glow-blade and added a new type of aura. Best I could do thus far:
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  One from the show... I don't think so. Liz never had the sticks in her hands (that's why I did the Sheyla-ones). It you want a CGIed-one, tell me the scenery you want them to be in, their action (love-like actions are impossible for me to do, regardless of ship - I prefer lightsaber fight against a LOT of enemies), their clothes (I don't do naked-ones, describe the colors) and I'll see what I can do.
                  How about I give you a screencap and you give them jedi clothes? Is that doable?

Comment

How about I give you a screencap and you give them jedi clothes? Is that doable?
                    No. That requires much more skill than I possess

Comment

Canon can kiss my OTP's @ss.
                      Seems like I'm in a *****y mood today.
                      .: Screw Canon. And yes, teh siggeh is coming albeit overdue...

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      I do feel a bit sorry for Binder. Mostly out of loyalty. He has written some pretty good sparky eps (is he an anti?) and s1-3 was pretty "relatively" consistent in his style. But like most other things in s4+, it went out the window when the asuran laser beam came in.
                      .: Stupid laser beam. I still do support the theory that he is locked in the Bridge Studios basement with no shoes and forced to write R/K and J/T and only is fed bread crumbs from under the door ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        .: Screw Canon. And yes, teh siggeh is coming albeit overdue...

.: Stupid laser beam. I still do support the theory that he is locked in the Bridge Studios basement with no shoes and forced to write R/K and J/T and only is fed bread crumbs from under the door ...
                        As much as I love your evil mind, I suggest we get back to the topic of this thread and that is unmatchable sparky!

I have a fic rec for you guys: http://sg1-heliopolis.com/atlantis/v...d=77&warning=4 - it's season one, with Ford there, very good characterization and all i have to say its very different from usual Atlantis stuff that comes my way. Best thing about it? Carson and his reasons for his actions. It just ties everything together so wonderfully. Go read now!

Comment

As much as I love your evil mind, I suggest we get back to the topic of this thread and that is unmatchable sparky!
                          Do you want that CGIed screencap? Send me the data I requested. I'll try and do it the same way I did Marie C's signature

Comment

I'll think about it - right now my brain is still asleep

Here's another fic rec from me: http://featherjean.livejournal.com/593884.html

Comment

Hey guyes!

i'm working on my YOTS ficcy and i really love it its total AU. Heres a taste.

Spoiler:

A nine year old boy raced down the neighbourhood street. His jet back spiky hair was mussed then usual. His t-shirt was covered in dirt and his jeans were ripped. The autumn leaves were falling around him as he ran.

“LIZZY! LIZZY!” He yelled as he approached the house at then end of the street. He raced up the stairs and knocked hurriedly on the door.

“Lizzy!!! Come quick!” He yelled as he continued knocking. He could hear heavy footsteps on the hardwood floor. He jumped slightly as the door opened quickly.

“John Sheppard! What all this yelling for?” A woman in her mid thirty’s stood over him a firm face put in place but a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

“Mrs Weir! Where’s Lizzy? She has to come! Quick. There are chipmunks in the park! I promised her if I saw one I would catch one for her!” John said quickly.

“Johnny?!” Seven year old Elizabeth yelled as she came into the entry way. “There are chipmunks!?”

“Yeah like a whole bunch of them! I’ll catch one for you come on!” John said as he grabbed her by the hand and ran out the door. They raced back down to the park where the chipmunks where playing in the leaves.

“Shhhh! Walk slow or we will scare them!” Johnny said as he lead Lizzy around to where the chipmunks where playing. They stood for a moment watching the chipmunks.

“Which one do you want?” Johnny whispered to Lizzy. She stood for a moment, her index finger to her mouth in an act of thinking.

“That one” She pointed to a small chipmunk with a black strip.

“Ok. Well, here I go!” Johnny whispered again.

“Johnny! Be careful don’t let them bite you, you will get sick!”

“Don’t worry Lizzy. I’m not afraid of a chipmunk!” Johnny said and he gave her a cheeky smile before slowly walking up to the chosen chipmunk. Johnny crept up behind the chipmunk closely and dived. He caught the chipmunk between his fingers.

The chipmunk was squirming as he got a better grip on it. He turned to Lizzy with a huge grin on his face as she jumped up and down and clapping. Johnny got up and made his way over to Lizzy and handed her the chipmunk.

“Oh Johnny! Thank you So Much!” she said as she patted the squirming chipmunk.

“It wasn’t hard. And I promised you remember?” Johnny said still grinning.

“Thank you so much Johnny!” And with that Lizzy stood up on her tippy toes and gave Johnny a kiss. Johnny Smiled.

“You’re welcome Lizzy. Always!”
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I'll think about it - right now my brain is still asleep
                                Take your time

Comment

Working...
                                X