No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Adulting is hard work. If I had known about that growing up, I would never have... oh wait, nevermind.
    I think we all need to find a Neverland Island and go Peter Pan.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I really like that idea.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I bought a new car!! It's a 2021 Nissan Altima, all wheel drive, blue.

I don't know how long this link will work, but here's a look at it:

Comment

But I must say it was hard to leave my old car behind. I know it's just an inanimate object, but I still felt a connection to it. It was the first brand new car that I owned outright. And I had it for 13 years. When I first got it, my whole world was so much different than it is now. Anyway, my old car was named Lindsey (for Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac). My new car is so similar to the old that I've just named it Lindsey, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Nice set of wheels!

Also amused to see that Nissan stores look the same everywhere.
              I drive a Qashqai (which my sister nicknamed The Beast).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I don't know how long this link will work, but here's a look at it:
                What a sweet ride!

And I hear you on feeling a connection...I'd be very sad to say goodbye to my Cream Puff.

Comment

I'd be very sad to say goodbye to my Cream Puff.
                  You drive an icecream truck?!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Lol, but for real if anyone finds Neverland, send coordinates plz. (Had my second vaccine today!!!) In the meantime I’m dreaming up my next getaway. The list- as if today- has narrowed to Utah National/State park hiking, San Juan Islands kayaking, or Sedona hiking/soaking up the new age vibes.

FH- just caught up on my lost week and saw your most recent chapter. Loved it! Could vividly imagine that taking place.

JT2- congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                      FH- just caught up on my lost week and saw your most recent chapter. Loved it! Could vividly imagine that taking place.
                      In a slightly different work-at-home kind of way, it did take place...

My next getaway is about 150km south of me, within the Belgian borders and entirely unvaccinated.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

You drive an icecream truck?!

Comment

In a slightly different work-at-home kind of way, it did take place...

My next getaway is about 150km south of me, within the Belgian borders and entirely unvaccinated.
                          Still hoping to hear some better news on the vaccine front for you. Though I must confess my thoughts were drawn to chocolate, fries, beer, and waffles at mention of your vacay. Probably more of an (roll your eyes at the ever hungry) American in Belgium kind of thought, but yum. Now I am actually hungry, lol. Luckily my fridge is full of plant based noms thanks to a recent gift of Hungryroot 2 week subscription. More luck- I somehow ended up with all recipes that cook in under 15 minutes.

Comment

Still hoping to hear some better news on the vaccine front for you.
                            Not until June at the earliest.

They started a back-up list on which we can register in case people don't show up and viles don't get wasted. But the list won't make it so that you're faster cause it will go by age range and it's also not first-come-first serve. Obviously the website went offline due to a large amount of people registring all at once. Waiting times were well over 15h the first few days.

I haven't registered yet, even though the center I will have to go to will make use of the list. I might try over the weekend.

Though I must confess my thoughts were drawn to chocolate, fries, beer, and waffles at mention of your vacay. Probably more of an (roll your eyes at the ever hungry) American in Belgium kind of thought, but yum.
                            I would be most happy to give you a tour once the pandemic is under control or done for.
                            And make sure you get the most out of all the chocolate, fries, beers and waffles.

Comment

Nice set of wheels!

Also amused to see that Nissan stores look the same everywhere.
                              I drive a Qashqai (which my sister nicknamed The Beast).
                              Thanks! I had to look up Qashqai. It's called a Rogue here. My sister has one. It's nice!

And about all the Nissan dealerships looking the same. That's hilarious!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                              What a sweet ride!

And I hear you on feeling a connection...I'd be very sad to say goodbye to my Cream Puff.
                              Cream Puff?!?!?!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
                              Lol, but for real if anyone finds Neverland, send coordinates plz. (Had my second vaccine today!!!) In the meantime I’m dreaming up my next getaway. The list- as if today- has narrowed to Utah National/State park hiking, San Juan Islands kayaking, or Sedona hiking/soaking up the new age vibes.

JT2- congrats on the new ride!
                              Congrats on getting your second vaccine!! All of those getaways sound great to me!! My traveling buddy is immune-compromised and she can't get the vaccine, so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Cream Puff?!?!?!

Not until June at the earliest.

They started a back-up list on which we can register in case people don't show up and viles don't get wasted. But the list won't make it so that you're faster cause it will go by age range and it's also not first-come-first serve. Obviously the website went offline due to a large amount of people registring all at once. Waiting times were well over 15h the first few days.

I haven't registered yet, even though the center I will have to go to will make use of the list. I might try over the weekend.
                                Yeah, I can just picture the chaos that’ll erupt tomorrow morning when it opens up to all 16+ers in my state. *shudders* I’m considering waiting a few days as well, as I have zero confidence in their internet servers handling the crush.

Comment

Working...
                                X