• Show
Clear All

May the odds be ever in your favor!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH beat me to it!

Comment

I can’t remember the last April 1st that has fooled me me so many times. I really wanted to believe there was a bunny “K9” because it was so darn cute in it’s little police vest. I mean, bunnies are known for their busy sniffers, right? I need more sleep or caffeine or both. Was not prepared for the shenanigans today.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! (and of course, April Fools' Day!)

Welp, our governor has just moved up the timetable and now I'll be eligible for the vaccine on April 15. Let the Hunger Games begin...
        Lol, yes, the others were fast on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          FH beat me to it!
          Something about great minds, I believe.

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
          I can’t remember the last April 1st that has fooled me me so many times. I really wanted to believe there was a bunny “K9” because it was so darn cute in it’s little police vest. I mean, bunnies are known for their busy sniffers, right?
          Aw, that's a lovely April Fool's Day joke.

I loved the one Lego did. They posted a video about their newest innovation, lego bricks which move out of the way all by themself when someone walks into the room and threatens to step on top of them.
          I commented on their post that there were many people dreaming about this one day becoming a reality and not stay an AFD joke. Basically everyone who has ever stepped on a Lego brick.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            May the odds be ever in your favor!
            *raises two fingers and whistles*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I tried inserting a Mockingjay symbol, but I can't figure out this damn new system, or shall I say, I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Happy Friday!

Comment

Mockingjay.png.crdownload

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

[ATTACH]n16713988[/ATTACH]
                  Hah! That's what I'm talking about!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just blew over $200 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's so easy to spend money there.

Earlier I helped my sister-in-law make Easter cookies. We forgot to put sugar in the cookies. We just put tons of sugar glaze on them, and they tasted fine.

Comment

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!!

In other news, my car's radio volume is now mysteriously going up and down all on its own. I think the car gods are trying to tell me to buy a new car (mine is 13 but with very low mileage). Sigh. I'm going to keep driving it, hoping that problem goes away. When the car just explodes or something, you can point me back to this post and say I should have listened to my instincts.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!

I just blew over $200 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's so easy to spend money there.

Earlier I helped my sister-in-law make Easter cookies. We forgot to put sugar in the cookies. We just put tons of sugar glaze on them, and they tasted fine.
                        LOL! There's more than one way to put sugar in a cookie...

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!!

In other news, my car's radio volume is now mysteriously going up and down all on its own. I think the car gods are trying to tell me to buy a new car (mine is 13 but with very low mileage). Sigh. I'm going to keep driving it, hoping that problem goes away. When the car just explodes or something, you can point me back to this post and say I should have listened to my instincts.

Comment

In other news, my car's radio volume is now mysteriously going up and down all on its own.
                          Maybe it's haunted...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Maybe it's haunted...
                            That's what I said on Tumblr!!

I made an appointment to test drive a new car on Saturday. This isn't the only problem with my current car. It's just the latest problem. And what's most concerning, it's the third electrical problem I have. Mufflers, exhaust pipes... those I can replace. Electrical problems...... I love my car, but I think it may be time to let go.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

That's what I said on Tumblr!!

I made an appointment to test drive a new car on Saturday. This isn't the only problem with my current car. It's just the latest problem. And what's most concerning, it's the third electrical problem I have. Mufflers, exhaust pipes... those I can replace. Electrical problems...... I love my car, but I think it may be time to let go.
                              Eeep. Yeah, when the repairs start costing more than what you could get for the car if you sell it...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! (and of course, April Fools' Day!)

Welp, our governor has just moved up the timetable and now I'll be eligible for the vaccine on April 15. Let the Hunger Games begin...
                                In Missouri, our Governor's handling of the COVID-19 crisis has all been a series of missteps -I quipped 'Governor Mike Parson's incompetence was in the Governor's Mansion with it's feet up on the desk and relaxing before Parson was even sworn in...' (Mike Parson -Republican, filled the seat of Eric Greitens, who was forced to resign in disgrace over a sexual assault charge and refusing to disclose the source of some of his campaign -dark money- funding.

Parson seems to have divided the state into four quadrants (with no consideration given to areas of high population density), so we had incidents such as 2000 doses being sent to a rural area of 273 people -and the Governor desperately trying to alert residents that they could travel to the town (2+ hours from the St. Louis) to get a vaccine so the remaining 1727 vaccines would not go to waste...
                                "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

Working...
                                X