No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh well usually when mine wakes me during the night, he's bringing me food, which makes it worth it. Last night though, I could have happily shot him for waking me up. *head desk*

Comment

wow a brother bringing you food.....never had that one!....no really...NEVER!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah he'll get hungry during the night, wake me and say "Hey you hungry?", I say yes and then we go to the kitchen and he cooks like, a gourmet meal at between 2-4am That's one of the reasons I keep him around you know.

Comment

*walks in with Gabriel Corey and Gabriel's old team member Alex* hello everyone; I brought someone new with me today again

Corey: yeah, that guy has really scarry eyes *giggles*
          Gabriel: Yours looks scarrier...

Comment

A- 'Ello Poet Lass, Gabriel, Corey. Who's the new friend?

Comment

I agree with Gabriel, your eyes scare me way more Corey.

Hi Poet *hugs Poet*
              sigpic

Comment

Alex: *steps into the shadows so you just see hs yellow eyes glow* I am a teammate of Gabriel and he told me it would be nice here, so I thought I come and say hello

Corey: *laughs visciously* I take that as a compliment, Dell

Comment

Hello Alex, I'm Dell

(My first love was named Alex...still love the name!)
                  sigpic

Comment

A- Aye, well it's nice to meet ye. I'm Carson. Dr. Carson Beckett. Gabriel an' his Queen are good friends to us 'ere, any friend of theirs is a friend o' ours. *smile*

He's quite right in fact. *I step into the room with a smile* And I'm Aang.

Comment

*I take a step back from Corey....can't help it , he still scares me)
                      sigpic

Comment

Alex: a pleasure to meet you doctor, Aang and Dell *steps into the light and smiles at you 3* any friends of Gabriel are mine as well *takes a streak of his white hair and wraps it ariound his finger*

Well, yes I'm sure we'll all get along well and the best thing is, I don't have any health issues today

Corey: *walks one step closer to Dell and smiles* hey look Poet what I can do, each time I get closer to her she walks back a bit

*gives him a disapproving look* Corey, don't be naughty...

Comment

A- Aye Lass, that is the best thing! *he smiles at Poet*

Why yes, that is quite good to hear, Poet

Comment

That is great news Poet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes I guess so, too and I felt even better when in the hottest guy thread I saw certain pics of a certain Scot

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                                Yes I guess so, too and I felt even better when in the hottest guy thread I saw certain pics of a certain Scot
                                A- Aye, tha' kilt does seem ta have that effect on some people. *wink*

Comment

Working...
                                X