No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a very high risk factor for brain melting, even for a Wraith fan like me , Carson

Comment

Sorry if I'm a little spacey, trying to find the pattern for my plushies because I have one hell of a to do list for them right now Got at least 6 to make including Dell & Shep. (Yes Dell, yes I am trying to make you go all speechless again this time on purpose )

A- Aye, I know, Lass. High risk for Aang, Beck, Jae'a an' Sparky as well.

Comment

and, Carson...I think you don't mind that fact?

Oh it's ok Aang

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post

Corey: *walks one step closer to Dell and smiles* hey look Poet what I can do, each time I get closer to her she walks back a bit

*gives him a disapproving look* Corey, don't be naughty...
          *I step back again with a nervous smile*
          Where is your brother today Corey?
          sigpic

Comment

*holds Corey back who is about to step towards Dell* sit down now Corey don't scare my friend

Corey: ok *sits down in my lap and leans against me* Dante is somewhere with that vampire Steve Wraith, don't know where, somewhere around here maybe *puts his hand on my hand*

Comment

*holds Corey back who is about to step towards Dell* sit down now Corey don't scare my friend

Corey: ok *sits down in my lap and leans against me* Dante is somewhere with that vampire Steve Wraith, don't know where, somewhere around here maybe *puts his hand on my hand*
              Really around here somewhere? Don't suppose you know exactly where do you?
              sigpic

Comment

Corey: well; I actually do not care at the moment so much *looks up to my neck*...but maybe you'll find them anyways...*puts his fingers on my throat and strokes it softly*

I haven't seen them yet, Dell but maybe you are luckier

Comment

Corey: well; I actually do not care at the moment so much *looks up to my neck*...but maybe you'll find them anyways...*puts his fingers on my throat and strokes it softly*

I haven't seen them yet, Dell but maybe you are luckier
                  Maybe I will.
                  I'm just going to find Shep, he's been on duty a lot lately, and I think he is due a bit of time off, if you will excuse me?

*I walk over to the door and leave*
                  sigpic

Comment

*I look to the door where Dell just walked out and then to A-Carson, suddenly a little uncomfortable, and then I feel A-Carson's arms around me and I relax against him*

Comment

*Alex follows Dell* maybe I can help her find them

OK dear...looks at Corey, say what are you doing?
                      Corey: um...just...well your skin is so soft *smiles at me*

Gabriel: Oh, Carson, before I forget again, did you find out anything about my special effect yet?

Comment

A- Aye well it would seem y've got some Vampire blood in ye. Like per'aps ye got bit by a vampire or somethin'. Canna' tell exactly 'ow it happened, but th' vampire parts of ye do a fair job keepin' ye from needin' to use th' feeding hand, aye?

Comment

Corey: *looks at Carson, becoming a little paler, then puts his finger on his lip without Gabriel seeing it* Poet...may I just have a tiny little bite?

Gabriel: oh well, it does, Carson but I can't remember if I ever have been bitten...some of my past is a little blurred due to an accident I had when I was on a mission I guess...

Ok Corey... you can if you like *smiles at hiom stroking his hair*

Comment

A- *sees Corey and realizes something, but doesn't say it* Aye, per'aps whatever 'appened is still in y'r memory, ye just can't remember it.

Comment

*I'm walking down the hall when I feel I'm not alone, I spin around and see Alex, and let out a breath pleased it isn't Corey*

-Um hello Alex, what are you doing here?
                              Alex I thought I would help you find Sheppard, I look forward to our first meeting.

-Oh really?
                              Alex Maybe we will find Dante and Steve as well.

-Ok, um lets go. *we walk off side by side*
                              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: maybe...but well, I can live without that too, I guess

*Corey opens his mouth and bites me* outch, then I hope I taste good dear
                                *Corey uses telepathy to Carson: it was me, I bit him...he was wounded badly somehow too weak to heal and to hold me back ..so I just drank him becauuse I wanted to taste Wraith blood...Dante made me bring him back to life however he was changed after that...one of the resaons Dante thinks I am a monster I guess, to drink from someone wois not able to defend themself. Normaly I don't because it's not that much thrill but the opporunity was there to taste Wraith and I did*

Comment

Working...
                                X