No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, Just wanted to pop in and say hi, I've never posted before, just lurked as I dont have any new pics or any artwork to share but love seeing the fabulous art that others post and wanted to say thanks : ) Just voted for Todd on the date thing as well ( I'd vote for them all if they were all on there!)

Comment

Originally posted by Catkin View Post
      Hello all, Just wanted to pop in and say hi, I've never posted before, just lurked as I dont have any new pics or any artwork to share but love seeing the fabulous art that others post and wanted to say thanks : ) Just voted for Todd on the date thing as well ( I'd vote for them all if they were all on there!)
      Hi Catkin welcome to W.D.C. glad your not lurking any more please to meet you.

MCH
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Hello and welcome to the WDC
        ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Hello and welcome! Big wraithie hug from me and Todd says thank you for voting for him on the date thread and blows you kisses!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Welcome to the WDC! Glad you decided to stop lurking, feel free to join in posting.

Comment

This idea came into my head today:

It's a certain wraith's birthday. Maybe he or she is your favourite, or a wraith that you worship; maybe you just respect them, or maybe you think they don't get enough love. Whatever the case, you've decided to take said wraith to Earth for a birthday treat. Among the things to consider might be:

1) Where in the world do you take your wraith?
              2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select?
              3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?
              4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?
              5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.
              6) Wraith appear to have a strong petrolhead gene. Your Toyota hatchback is unlikely to make your wraith feel properly accommodated on the road. If you need to drive somewhere, what car will you hire (or beg, borrow, or steal) to do so?
              7) Your wraith will need to feed properly, of course. Who (or whose clone) do you offer up as a birthday treat?
              8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences.

You can answer as few or as many questions as you like, for as many wraith as you like. It's tough being a wraith, and I'm sure they'd all like to be taken out for a day of leisure and treats. (Apologies if something like this has been done before, back in those 1000+ pages)

Comment

In answer to question number seven, I don't think a wraith could do much better than to feed on Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. The guy would be like ever-lasting choclate cake to a wraith!
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                  This idea came into my head today:

It's a certain wraith's birthday.
                  I'd take Steve to a Paris fashion show, wearing his own wraith gear cos you can't get cooler than that, and a jasmine based scent (described as "sweetly masculine", def Steve!).
                  Then I;d take him to see The Devil Wears Prada, followed by a nouvelle cuisine meal at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, arriving there in a Lotus Elan convertible, bright red naturally
                  There I'd give him a set of solid silver hairbrushes and mirrors as a birthday gift.
                  As for proper wraith food... heck, this is Steve we're talking about - he can feed on whomever he chooses!!!
                  It wouldn;t be me of course, because I've just given him the best birthday of his life!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi, Thanks MCH, Solla, Todds Pet and Draco for all the welcoming messages and hugs back to Todds Pet. The idea of Todd blowing me kisses made my knees go all wobbley for a minute but have recovered enough to type again now : )

Comment

Hi, Thanks MCH, Solla, Todds Pet and Draco for all the welcoming messages and hugs back to Todds Pet. The idea of Todd blowing me kisses made my knees go all wobbley for a minute but have recovered enough to type again now : )
                      Todd blows you more kisses just for the fun of seeing your knees go all wobbly again!
                      sigpic

Comment

1) Where in the world do you take your wraith? Out partying at clubs all night long.
                        2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select? I dunno.
                        3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?Something French.
                        4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?To a sports (football/basketball) tournament.
                        5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.Something vanilla scented for me, and spicy for him.
                        6) Wraith appear to have a strong petrolhead gene. Your Toyota hatchback is unlikely to make your wraith feel properly accommodated on the road. If you need to drive somewhere, what car will you hire (or beg, borrow, or steal) to do so? I dunno.
                        7) Your wraith will need to feed properly, of course. Who (or whose clone) do you offer up as a birthday treat? Ronon
                        8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences. Camp out in the wilderness under the stars.
                        sigpic

Comment

Todds Pet, that really did make me laugh out loud!!

Todd what a lovely wraith you are, blows kisses back : )

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            In answer to question number seven, I don't think a wraith could do much better than to feed on Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. The guy would be like ever-lasting choclate cake to a wraith!
                            Good call!! Like the Magic Pudding. Though the pudding likes to be eaten; I don't know if Jack would. But I guess he could learn to like it

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            I'd take Steve to a Paris fashion show, wearing his own wraith gear cos you can't get cooler than that

As for proper wraith food... heck, this is Steve we're talking about - he can feed on whomever he chooses!!!
                            Somehow I can see him feasting at the fashion show. I doubt the average runway model contains much life force, so he's probably have to consume a lot of them... maybe he'd eat the designers instead...

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post

8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences. Camp out in the wilderness under the stars.
                            Is this Kenny? (Just going by your sig - curious to know which wraith )

Comment

Somehow I can see him feasting at the fashion show. I doubt the average runway model contains much life force, so he's probably have to consume a lot of them... maybe he'd eat the designers instead...

Except for Karl Lagerfeld, that currently looks like he was just fed upon...I don't think Steve likes left overs.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Good call!! Like the Magic Pudding. Though the pudding likes to be eaten; I don't know if Jack would. But I guess he could learn to like it
                                Concidering the good Captain's usual tendancies, he'd probably put a wraith off feeding on him by flirting Adds a new meaning to "dinner date"...
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X