Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Well, actually, that does make sense - You'll like one or two of my fanfics then, cos I... em... explore feeding slits.. so to speak...
    You couldn't get much more Freudian than walking around with an orifice in the palm of your hand, right enough!

I guess for me my wraith fantasies come down to "straight sex" because
    1. I don't have a feeding slit to centre my sensuality around.
    2. I don't gain much sensual satisfaction from food, so don't associate feeding with pleasure - I eat purely to live and don't much care what it is.
    3. I do tend to centre my own sensuality on skin-to-skin contact, so snuggles are a big thing for me! I really LIKE the idea of curling up like a cat in Todd's lap and having him pet me till I purr!!!
    4. I also think the hair is a big part of it for me - hence my fascination for Steve and all that long, smooth, soft, silky hair I could run my fingers through or have him sweep it across my...

And now we're in the gutter and I need a cold shower! *THUNK*
    *hands TP the ice-cubes*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *hands TP the ice-cubes*
      *takes ice-cubes which melt instantaneously because Steve is brushing his hair over my arms as I type, the naughty boy*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        You have asked the one single question that keeps the WDC going at the moment. ... Not exactly at the moment but more like ... in between scientific discussions ... just for fun ... occasionally ... more or less always ...
        That pretty much says it all, really.

They have a 'prong' (someone point the way to the Eddie picture for gawd's sake) and they prolly know how to use it. I go with the similarities to human sex, with some differences anatomically to allow for their insect derivation.

Oh... I do so like to sit in the sewer of my mind.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          That pretty much says it all, really.

They have a 'prong' (someone point the way to the Eddie picture for gawd's sake) and they prolly know how to use it. I go with the similarities to human sex, with some differences anatomically to allow for their insect derivation.

Oh... I do so like to sit in the sewer of my mind.
          okay, here we go (any excuse, eh? )

Eddie with his stunner out!

Spoiler:

And Eddie showing where wraith stash their lunch boxes!

Spoiler:

So if wraith don't reproduce more or less in much the same was as humans do, it seems like a darned shame of a waste to me
          sigpic

Comment

Boy did that cheer up my lunch break!!!

Come here Eddie and share your lunch box with me!
            sigpic

Comment

okay, here we go (any excuse, eh? )

Eddie with his stunner out!

Spoiler:

And if that isn't the most lascivious look I've ever seen, then I've never been on the receiving end of one in my life.

*and if you believe that then you're a sweet little innocent and should get ye gone, hence, from this thread*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                And if that isn't the most lascivious look I've ever seen, then I've never been on the receiving end of one in my life.

*and if you believe that then you're a sweet little innocent and should get ye gone, hence, from this thread*
                Eddie is the master of lascivious looks!
                sigpic

Comment

So if wraith don't reproduce more or less in much the same was as humans do, it seems like a darned shame of a waste to me
                  Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                    Ain't that the truth!
                    *nods and bows to the wisdom*
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, actually, that does make sense - You'll like one or two of my fanfics then, cos I... em... explore feeding slits.. so to speak...
                      I don't think I've read those fanfics. I had better go explore your DA a little further...

I guess for me my wraith fantasies come down to "straight sex" because
                      1. I don't have a feeding slit to centre my sensuality around.
                      2. I don't gain much sensual satisfaction from food, so don't associate feeding with pleasure - I eat purely to live and don't much care what it is.
                      3. I do tend to centre my own sensuality on skin-to-skin contact, so snuggles are a big thing for me! I really LIKE the idea of curling up like a cat in Todd's lap and having him pet me till I purr!!!
                      4. I also think the hair is a big part of it for me - hence my fascination for Steve and all that long, smooth, soft, silky hair I could run my fingers through or have him sweep it across my...

And now we're in the gutter and I need a cold shower! *THUNK*
                      I guess I like the aloofness of wraith. If I imagine them getting intimate with me, that wrecks the sexy aloofness. Plus, with the way wraith can go from suave to T-Rex in the blink of an eye, I can't help but visualise wraith sex as bloody. Except maybe with Crockett. He looked awfully sweet...

I have a pretty utilitarian approach to food too, but I enjoy watching the pleasure other people (if I'm attracted to them!) get from it. So Shawn gulping his food down with that delighted look was hot And the hair, I agree, is a most attractive feature... I like to think of my favoured wraiths being pampered: massages, lovely baths, expert haircare...

I seem to be in some strangely fragrant section of the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                        I don't think I've read those fanfics. I had better go explore your DA a little further...
                        Check out Reason To Live and If You Love Someone

I guess I like the aloofness of wraith. If I imagine them getting intimate with me, that wrecks the sexy aloofness. Plus, with the way wraith can go from suave to T-Rex in the blink of an eye, I can't help but visualise wraith sex as bloody.
                        Who says that isn't part of the attraction

I have a pretty utilitarian approach to food too, but I enjoy watching the pleasure other people (if I'm attracted to them!) get from it. So Shawn gulping his food down with that delighted look was hot And the hair, I agree, is a most attractive feature... I like to think of my favoured wraiths being pampered: massages, lovely baths, expert haircare...
                        I seem to be in some strangely fragrant section of the gutter.
                        As long as they return the favour, that's fine by me! *gets out conditioner and brushes and whistles on Steve*
                        sigpic

Comment

I like to think of my favoured wraiths being pampered: massages, lovely baths, expert haircare...
                          I like to think of my favourite wraith & I pampering each other ...

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                            I like to think of my favourite wraith & I pampering each other ...
                            And why not indeed!

Well, lunch break is over ladies But it was fun - thanks for your company! TTYL *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

And why not indeed!

Well, lunch break is over ladies But it was fun - thanks for your company! TTYL *hugs*
                              Have fun with those toes!

Edit - Oops - sorry wrong thread!
                              Last edited by Trillian52; 25 August 2009, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I know this might be a little off on a tangent from our current discussion, but I thought that there was a certain section of wraith society that gets over-looked. So I made them a sig Feel free to snurch...
                                Spoiler:
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X