Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again, everybody.

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
    1) Where in the world do you take your wraith?
    a goth night club....the coolest one I could find.
    Yup, thats so obviously perfect place for wraith.

1) Where in the world do you take your wraith?
    Of course goth club or industrial metal consert.

2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select?
    As T'saria said, they don't need change their clothes, since they are so fit in gothic culture already. I would still buy him some cyber goth style clothes. Long trench coat, tight bondage shirt and trousers, New Rock boots, collars and such.
    Like this: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=86914967
    http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=32886274

3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?
    I don't bother to cook. I order pizza and kebab. Of course I have chocolate for reward, if he is behaving properly, or to comfort if he's feeling angsty.

4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?
    Goth club, metal conserts, motorbiking. We'd have much fun together. I would show him The Queen of the Damned.

5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.
    I don't think he cares about perfumes.

6) Wraith appear to have a strong petrolhead gene. Your Toyota hatchback is unlikely to make your wraith feel properly accommodated on the road. If you need to drive somewhere, what car will you hire (or beg, borrow, or steal) to do so?
    Mercedes-Benz or motorbike, like Honda Cold Wing

7) Your wraith will need to feed properly, of course. Who (or whose clone) do you offer up as a birthday treat?
    That would be a problem... If I were able to cloning, I could clone Woolsey to feed him. Nah, I don't think I could do that, even if it's his clone. Those pitiful eyes pleading, not to feed him to wraith... Poor guy... I heart him too much.

8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences.
    Anything he'd like... well almost. I don't appreciate feeding a fellow human being, if it's not absolutely necessary.
    I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
      8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences.
      Anything he'd like... well almost. I don't appreciate feeding a fellow human being, if it's not absolutely necessary.
      Howdy!!!

And whyever not? Surely you can think of someone who's annoyed you enough to deserve being fed to the wraith?????
      I know enough to keep Todd and Steve going for centuries!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        And whyever not? Surely you can think of someone who's annoyed you enough to deserve being fed to the wraith?????
        I know enough to keep Todd and Steve going for centuries!!!
        There is some, but I want to spare them for real need. I can't have him to eat all of them away too soon.
        I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

There is some, but I want to spare them for real need. I can't have him to eat all of them away too soon.
          They'd both have to really pig-out to make much of a dent in my list!!!LOL
          sigpic

Comment

They'd both have to really pig-out to make much of a dent in my list!!!LOL
            That's good for them, they can't starve. Maybe you could loan some food to me, I would return them. As skeletons. You can put them to your closet.

sigpic

Comment

That's good for them, they can't starve. Maybe you could loan some food to me, I would return them. As skeletons. You can put them to your closet.
              Depends who you want to fed 'em to! Karl can't have any cos he was mean and nasty to Tommy!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi again, everybody.

2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select?
                As T'saria said, they don't need change their clothes, since they are so fit in gothic culture already. I would still buy him some cyber goth style clothes. Long trench coat, tight bondage shirt and trousers, New Rock boots, collars and such.
                Like this: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=86914967
                http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=32886274

3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?
                I don't bother to cook. I order pizza and kebab. Of course I have chocolate for reward, if he is behaving properly, or to comfort if he's feeling angsty.

4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?
                Goth club, metal conserts, motorbiking. We'd have much fun together. I would show him The Queen of the Damned.

5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.
                I don't think he cares about perfumes.

.[/COLOR]
                Metal corsets!!! awesome!!!! I need to suggest that to my friend that makes corsets. Wonder what she'd come up with!!! Sweet! I never thought of Queen of the Damned. The whole what part of earth culture would you show is really tough. Soooo very much! Amen to the cooking! Ditto! no cooking. ha ha!! Takes away time for other things
                WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  Did you read my mind? I would choose the same,... expect cheesecake and Mel Gibson.

maybe i was!! ha ha ha!! Mel Gibson was an impulse decision. I almost popped back on to say that I would probably have a new person to feed to him another day. Just depends on the mood. ha ha!!
                  WraithyPuff

Comment

Depends who you want to fed 'em to! Karl can't have any cos he was mean and nasty to Tommy!
                    You know, that's because Karl likes him, but he can't show it otherwise. That's ok, I give him chocolate as comfort.
                    Can Vincent have any?

sigpic

Comment

Steve: what can I say, Babe? TP knows me well... very well indeed!
                      Indeed!! *needs to stop thinking about Steve. stat!!!!*
                      WraithyPuff

Comment

You know, that's because Karl likes him, but he can't show it otherwise. That's ok, I give him chocolate as comfort.
                        Can Vincent have any?
                        *passes work colleague to Vincent*

Make it slow and painful, baby!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                          Indeed!! *needs to stop thinking about Steve. stat!!!!*
                          Steve: It's perfectly understandable that you should be obssessed with me, baby You may worship me from afar... TP gets jealous, you know!
                          sigpic

Comment

Vincent: I will make it so. *grins hungrily*
                            *Vincent forgets to say thanks*

sigpic

Comment

dear oh dear!! *needs to concentrate on work...but the posts on here make it impossible!*
                              WraithyPuff

Comment

Steve: It's perfectly understandable that you should be obssessed with me, baby You may worship me from afar... TP gets jealous, you know!
                                Well Steve, it's better than nothing...I'll take it
                                WraithyPuff

Comment

Working...
                                X