No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hops in line, chuckling at the sight of everyone queued up* I like the woad designs too

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      MCH joins queue and has suggests and checks with Queen Malka if she has a magazine on darts. Think about Top Gear Mag on cars, shows her the car with pretty female draped across the bonnet. MCH wonder if Queen Malka's Commander would be interested.
      "'Hot darts' is one we are working on. I just need a sweet dart to photograph. Then there is 'Hive Craft' and 'Cruiser Trader' He more in charge of those magazines then I am. Then again he refuses to touch PLAYWRAITH or Commander O with a 20ft pole."-Queen Malka

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
        "'Hot darts' is one we are working on. I just need a sweet dart to photograph. Then there is 'Hive Craft' and 'Cruiser Trader' He more in charge of those magazines then I am. Then again he refuses to touch PLAYWRAITH or Commander O with a 20ft pole."-Queen Malka
        I'm sure LtC. Larruz can sort a dart picture with alluring female.

Of course you could also get hunky wraith dressed in leather draped across a dart for your Wraith Worshipper mag as well. maybe LtC. Larruz would like to volunteer for the Worshipper picture.
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'm sure LtC. Larruz can sort a dart picture with alluring female.

Of course you could also get hunky wraith dressed in leather draped across a dart for your Wraith Worshipper mag as well. maybe LtC. Larruz would like to volunteer for the Worshipper picture.
          "I think LtC. Larruz would be a bit more gung-ho about picking out at male wraith for the cover of the worshiper magazine. That more his area of taste. I got plenty of other boys whose...interest would be better suit in choosing a female for the dart magazine." -Queen Malka

*leaving his look out position and walking over to the his Queen an MCH*
          "Hey just cause I don't want to play with the female worshipers doesn't mean I couldn't pick out an attractive one. I could even do her hair and pick out something nice for her to wear. But your right I would much rather be involved in the selection process for the male wraith." LtC. Larruz said with a wirly smile.

"What about modeling for the magazine?"-Queen Malka

"Only if it would get me some more of my type of worshipers." -LtC. Larruz

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            *takes a ticket and examines nails, tapping foot* C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...
            Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Me where there's any space *Don't push you'll all get a turn.*
            Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Joins the queue.
            *Gets in the line to, while having LtC. Larruz keeping an eye out for her Commander.*
            MCH joins queue and has suggests and checks with Queen Malka if she has a magazine on darts.
            Originally posted by IV View Post
            *hops in line, chuckling at the sight of everyone queued up* I like the woad designs too
            Rhys: Wow, I'd never have thought that I'm so popular.

Comment

A nice ego boost, no?

Comment

*Still in queue, reading Playwraith whilst valiantly trying and failing to drag her mind out of the gutter it in fell into while reading Wraith clothing the previous night*

Come On, Come on, Hurry up.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                  A nice ego boost, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Rhys, honey... Are you Wraith? Are you bona fide, HAWT green gorgeousness? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then I'm surprised the queue ain't longer.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Hey why isn't the line moving? Who ever in front is hogging up the rest of our time.."-Queen Malka

"Yeah, I want my turn too"- LtC. Larruz

"sigh, are you suppose to be on look out,"- Queen Malka

"What I want to see tooo, besides I put Lt. Jas be the new lookout,"- LtC. Larruz

"Fine, but don't get disappointed and throw a hissy-fit if he doesn't want to share with you,"- Queen Malka

Comment

*Jumps in cue, looking around...* What are we waiting for?

Wraith turns up: Sil, wow. This line's huge *almost as big as.. my cruiser*. Didn't know Rammstein's so popular in this cultural hole . oh, well, more feed .... *my leather's chaffing !!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          Rhys, honey... Are you Wraith? Are you bona fide, HAWT green gorgeousness? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then I'm surprised the queue ain't longer.
                          Rhys: 'Course I am Wraith and if you come a bit closer I can show you how much Wraith I actually am.

DS: Maybe the queue doesn't get longer because I'm leading all the people away into the wrong direction.

"Hey why isn't the line moving? Who ever in front is hogging up the rest of our time.."-Queen Malka
                          That would be me.

Comment

Rhys: 'Course I am Wraith and if you come a bit closer I can show you how much Wraith I actually am.

DS: Maybe the queue doesn't get longer because I'm leading all the people away into the wrong direction. : P

That would be me.
                            *VIP tickets due to her wraith-friend ...ermm.... Zven *hopes no-one gets the Rammstein reference ... wraith x metal rule !!!!* and tears Draco away *

<:Hey ! Kak dela?Chelovek khochesh'?

(which wraith again ?)Da, ladno . Silniy molodoy chelovek ochen' khochu! A, v kakom restaurane? Schlachterhaus von Steve !?

Zven: Ja, dort sollen wir jetzt gehen. Any one of these puny humans fancy you ?
                            I am unsure if I should have my wraith speak in German or Russian in my driftings off... I like to do both, but that's too complicated for most people!

Translation (although the above is probably soooo grammatically bad )
                            <Hey !How are you? Do you want a human?

(which wraith again ?)Yeah, ok . I really want a strong, young human. Aaaand, in which restaurant? Schlachterhaus von Steve [Slaughterhouse of Steve]!?

Zven: Yeah, we'll go there now. Any one of these puny humans fancy you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                              <:Hey ! Kak dela?Chelovek khochesh'?

(which wraith again ?)Da, ladno . Silniy molodoy chelovek ochen' khochu! A, v kakom restaurane? Schlachterhaus von Steve !?

Zven: Ja, dort sollen wir jetzt gehen. Any one of these puny humans fancy you ?
                              I am unsure if I should have my wraith speak in German or Russian in my driftings off... I like to do both, but that's too complicated for most people!

Translation (although the above is probably soooo grammatically bad )
                              <Hey !How are you? Do you want a human?

(which wraith again ?)Yeah, ok . I really want a strong, young human. Aaaand, in which restaurant? Schlachterhaus von Steve [Slaughterhouse of Steve]!?

Zven: Yeah, we'll go there now. Any one of these puny humans fancy you ?
                              I'm okay if you let your Wraith speak German because I don't understand Russian.

OT:
                              So you like Rammstein? It's amazing how many people like them in all corners of the world. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing considering their reputation.

Comment

Well, German is easier for me too
                                and I don't like their newest vid ...!!!! brrrrrrrrrrrr...

oh, I've made a Todd "frell" smiley (a while ago ) which I should upload and post here .. !

I wish I had a leather trench coat

Wraith cuisine is...as varied as you and me ..Muhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X