3. Kendel mintcake
    4. Terminator
    5. Special oil blend of frankincense, orange and neroli
    6. ? I think he prefers to walk
    7. Captain Jack Harkness clone
    8. Scrub down in the shower with a massage afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Concidering the good Captain's usual tendancies, he'd probably put a wraith off feeding on him by flirting Adds a new meaning to "dinner date"...
      LMAO! Now that really would scare them

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post

Is this Kenny? (Just going by your sig - curious to know which wraith )
        Well, if it's under the stars I reckon it has to be Todd (Common Ground)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Well, if it's under the stars I reckon it has to be Todd (Common Ground)
          Well I think Mar is more devoted to Kenny - please don't hate her (or me) - it just means there's more Todd for the rest of you

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            Well I think Mar is more devoted to Kenny - please don't hate her (or me) - it just means there's more Todd for the rest of you
            Ahem... who is TODD's Pet??? He's MINE! All mine!! mwahahahaha!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              Is there enough room in the naughty corner for TP and Todd ??

MCH
              I think the more in the nottie corner, the merrier! woo hooo!!
              WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
              "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
              Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                Kenny...*thumbs up*
                WraithyPuff

Comment

Oh goodie, you all like Kenny *smuggles Todd into special naughty corner on the very deepest level of the gutter with room for only two* Todd is all mine... mwahahaha!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh goodie, you all like Kenny *smuggles Todd into special naughty corner on the very deepest level of the gutter with room for only two* Todd is all mine... mwahahaha!
                    hmmmmm... might change my mind!

a nottie corner in the gutter...I like it!
                    WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                      hmmmmm... might change my mind!

a nottie corner in the gutter...I like it!
                      So does everybody else.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'd take Steve to a Paris fashion show, wearing his own wraith gear cos you can't get cooler than that, and a jasmine based scent (described as "sweetly masculine", def Steve!).
                        Then I;d take him to see The Devil Wears Prada, followed by a nouvelle cuisine meal at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, arriving there in a Lotus Elan convertible, bright red naturally
                        There I'd give him a set of solid silver hairbrushes and mirrors as a birthday gift.
                        As for proper wraith food... heck, this is Steve we're talking about - he can feed on whomever he chooses!!!
                        It wouldn;t be me of course, because I've just given him the best birthday of his life!!!!
                        ohh Steve.... *thinks about cute cute Steve* yeah that sound like a good Steve date!
                        WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                          So does everybody else.
                          woo hoo! it's a party!

I can always be counted on for such intelligent comments can't I? he he! NOT!
                          WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                            This idea came into my head today:
                            1) Where in the world do you take your wraith?
                            a goth night club....the coolest one I could find.

2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select?
                            hey at a goth club, their clothes are purrrrfect for a goth club. i'd have to beat the women off of him! down ladies! down!

3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?
                            dainty dishes! ROFL!! cheescake. ha ha! Followed closely by chocolate truffles. heck! anything chocolate.

4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?
                            I think the culture I'd go to he'd feel right at home in. Say Marilyn Manson or something like that. My friend at Hot Topic could hook me up with the appropriate show.

5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.
                            my wraith needs no perfume...like the way he smells as himself. i don't wear any cause it make me sneeze.

6) Wraith appear to have a strong petrolhead gene. Your Toyota hatchback is unlikely to make your wraith feel properly accommodated on the road. If you need to drive somewhere, what car will you hire (or beg, borrow, or steal) to do so?
                            HUMMER! all the way! haha!!

7) Your wraith will need to feed properly, of course. Who (or whose clone) do you offer up as a birthday treat?
                            ha ha ha!! Mel Gibson ha ha!!! Cause! that's why. followed closely by the governor of my state.

8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences.
                            errr we can't talk about those things on GW. it's a "G" rated site after all.
                            WraithyPuff

Comment

ohh Steve.... *thinks about cute cute Steve* yeah that sound like a good Steve date!
                              Steve: what can I say, Babe? TP knows me well... very well indeed!
                              sigpic

Comment

1) Where in the world do you take your wraith?
                                a goth night club....the coolest one I could find.

2) You need human clothing for your wraith to wear. What do you select?
                                hey at a goth club, their clothes are purrrrfect for a goth club. i'd have to beat the women off of him! down ladies! down!

3) It may not sustain them, but wraith can enjoy eating human food. What dainty dishes do you set before your wraith?
                                dainty dishes! ROFL!! cheescake. ha ha! Followed closely by chocolate truffles. heck! anything chocolate.

4) You'd like your wraith to experience a bit of human culture. What movie, show, dance production or other entertainment do you take your wraith to see? Or perhaps they'd prefer a sporting event?
                                I think the culture I'd go to he'd feel right at home in. Say Marilyn Manson or something like that. My friend at Hot Topic could hook me up with the appropriate show.

5) Which perfume do you wear to please yourself and your wraith? You might also like to choose a perfume for your wraith.
                                my wraith needs no perfume...like the way he smells as himself. i don't wear any cause it make me sneeze.

6) Wraith appear to have a strong petrolhead gene. Your Toyota hatchback is unlikely to make your wraith feel properly accommodated on the road. If you need to drive somewhere, what car will you hire (or beg, borrow, or steal) to do so?
                                HUMMER! all the way! haha!!

7) Your wraith will need to feed properly, of course. Who (or whose clone) do you offer up as a birthday treat?
                                ha ha ha!! Mel Gibson ha ha!!! Cause! that's why. followed closely by the governor of my state.

8) Any other pampering, gifts or special experiences.
                                errr we can't talk about those things on GW. it's a "G" rated site after all.
                                Did you read my mind? I would choose the same,... expect cheesecake and Mel Gibson.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X