Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    The short form of Richard does have a certain association.

It's not the only unfortunate name around.

Bad Baby Names

This one always had my husband and I in hysterics.

The Most Unfortunately Named Man In The History Of Racing
    Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!

Well Dick Trickle, rather tricksie today aren't we?, you tricky little d....y!!!

WK
    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
      Richard is a lovely name...what are you TAaaaawLKING about?????

WK

The dark side has clouded my mind, oh my fellow jedi. Instead of devoting myself to serious RL stuff I am opening those indecent links my fellow members give me and learning sense .

BTW, some time ago I was editing a list of paintings with translations. How do you think these professionally qualified linguists usually translate quite innocent paintings portraying a man with a rooster or young girl cuddling her female cat?
      ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        A Benny Hill Wraith would be a cross between Greg, Sleazy Eddie, and one of those big, dumb warriors...and would look something like this:

das
        I'm sorry, das - I;m afraid I feel the need to defend poor Greg and Eddie here!!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Stunning!

Hahahahahah!

WK

And we're back in the gutter again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            I'm sorry, das - I;m afraid I feel the need to defend poor Greg and Eddie here!!!!
            Me too, that pic's just plain scary! *Hides behind a horrified Aurora*

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
              The dark side has clouded my mind, oh my fellow jedi. Instead of devoting myself to serious RL stuff I am opening those indecent links my fellow members give me and learning sense .

BTW, some time ago I was editing a list of paintings with translations. How do you think these professionally qualified linguists usually translate quite innocent paintings portraying a man with a rooster or young girl cuddling her female cat?
              HahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Where was she carrying the cat? Wwwell, ya know that's the important thing[Oooo that's so cheeky of me!]

I wouldn't want to do the translating. Hahahahahah!!!

WK

Comment

Does anyone have a pic of Astor? It seems that the pic I thought was of Astor is really Eddie.
                sigpic

Comment

HahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Where was she carrying the cat? Wwwell, ya know that's the important thing[Oooo that's so cheeky of me!]

I wouldn't want to do the translating. Hahahahahah!!!

WK
                  I have no choice, I am responsible for the editions so I should make remarks if I find inaccuracies, low-quality things and so on. Of course, they take great offence when you nicely suggest them to correct something, but the most surprising thing - they really don’t know what you are talking about. And I should explain...
                  ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

It was a great day but it's time to turn in. I'm not sure what sort of dreams I will have after Benny the Wraith and er... er... new information .
                    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

It was a great day but it's time to turn in. I'm not sure what sort of dreams I will have after Benny the Wraith and er... er... new information .
                      LMAO! I would say sweet dreams, but maybe I should wish you sane and non-scary dreams instead!

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        Does anyone have a pic of Astor? It seems that the pic I thought was of Astor is really Eddie.

Who's Astor? There's a pub down town called Jack Astor. I'm suuuuure this is someones actual name.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                          LMAO! I would say sweet dreams, but maybe I should wish you sane and non-scary dreams instead!

Ew. I wish her non-pervo dreams.

WK

Comment

May The Force be with you!! You'll need it!

WK

wraith wraith wraith

Comment

Ew. I wish her non-pervo dreams.

WK
                              Nooooooo, WK!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Pervy dreams
                              Spoiler:
                              about wraith
                              Spoiler:
                              are just
                              Spoiler:
                              the best!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I have no choice, I am responsible for the editions so I should make remarks if I find inaccuracies, low-quality things and so on. Of course, they take great offence when you nicely suggest them to correct something, but the most surprising thing - they really don’t know what you are talking about. And I should explain...

Solla being diplomatic: Well (heh heh) a large plumed
                                Spoiler:
                                cocker spaniel
                                in the common English vernacular isn't really referring to a large red avian of the pastoral persuasion.

WK

Comment

Working...
                                X