Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps. . .if 2Bam is open to it. . .Darren/David could start a thread for him to discuss what he does on the show and how he got where he is, and answer questions from fans (similar to the Gero and Mallozzi threads) - instead of going to "Ray Park. . ." Unless Mr. B chooses to remain semi-anonymous.

As for Wizzy. .have talked to her a bit in the Jason Mamoa thread - which hasn't really taken off yet, but I'm sure it will once the season starts (or promo/spoiler pics start coming out). I don't see her as a "troll". .I haven't had any probs with her.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      As far as Iaido goes, watch season 2...............closely..........it will appear in some form, I promise you.
      You are my new favorite person on the forum
      ~Teddy
      "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Think nothing of it. O, and what is with this "Mr." stuff? My name is James. People call me James or BAMBAM. Take your pick. Thank you for the considerate attitude.
        Thanks! I think I'll call you BAMBAM.

And I'd like to say, after seeing clips of "Teyla" in action (at the Vancouver Con), I was very impressed with her ability, now I understand why she is so good. She has a fantastic teacher. Looking forward to Season 2! Hope to see more "moves".......
        Last edited by Lida; 17 May 2005, 03:22 PM.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Perhaps. . .if 2Bam is open to it. . .Darren/David could start a thread for him to discuss what he does on the show and how he got where he is, and answer questions from fans (similar to the Gero and Mallozzi threads) - instead of going to "Ray Park. . ." Unless Mr. B chooses to remain semi-anonymous.

As for Wizzy. .have talked to her a bit in the Jason Mamoa thread - which hasn't really taken off yet, but I'm sure it will once the season starts (or promo/spoiler pics start coming out). I don't see her as a "troll". .I haven't had any probs with her.
          I'm open to whatever is the best way. If the site owners see it fit to do so then so be it! I thought the title of this thread is getting old hat now anyway.

Comment

Well Martin Gero and Joe Mallozzi are pretty pounded on around here. It wouldn't be fair to BAMBAM unless he was willing to take on the challenge! Plus we could limit folks to asking one question per post and not 15! James PM or email me and lemme know what you think. It's not fair that you have to answer questions through this thread.

Comment

There's a couple of threads in S1, Atlantis, that we could combine with this one. They are:
              http://70.84.223.105/showthread.php?t=6539&page=1&pp=20
              http://70.84.223.105/showthread.php?t=11732

Comment

We could just treat 2BAM like a normal poster. Judging by the fact that he came to GateWorld wishing to keep a low profile, it would seem like that would be something he'd prefer. I'm cool with it either way, of course. Whatever you want, BamBam.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  We could just treat 2BAM like a normal poster. Judging by the fact that he came to GateWorld wishing to keep a low profile, it would seem like that would be something he'd prefer.
                  I feel the same way. I'd hate to see someone interesting emerge from the shadows only to be pounded with so many questions that they want to withdraw again. If it were me I'd like to keep things as they are. It preserves more options for interaction when Mr. Bamford wants, but still gives fans like us solid information that we crave. Best of both worlds IMO.

Comment

There could be a generic "SGA Stunts" thread. People who were interested would go there. . discover Mr. B, and be happy. If folks aren't interested, they they wouldn't enter that thread. . .and they'd never know who was chatting there.

Comment

Ask 2BAM if Jason's mom was on the set for 5 days...then ask him
                      did he asked Jason (my son) if I was on this website. I'm not a troll.

bam-bam..hi to leah..glad she liked the baking soda.

Comment

I have learned from previous ex-sites, of ex-shows, NOT to get to involved...feelings can get hurt or you can get all fired up, so while I do get the forims and read I don't always reply..
                        but know my name and who i am.

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
                          Ask 2BAM if Jason's mom was on the set for 5 days...then ask him
                          did he asked Jason (my son) if I was on this website. I'm not a troll.

bam-bam..hi to leah..glad she liked the baking soda.
                          Wizzy. . don't advertise yourself too much. Once Jason's episodes start airing, he will be very popular. . .and you don't want fans bombarding you with, "How do I meet Jason?" posts. Be anonymous. . and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Wizzy. . don't advertise yourself too much. Once Jason's episodes start airing, he will be very popular. . .and you don't want fans bombarding you with, "How do I meet Jason?" posts. Be anonymous. . and have fun.
                            Who's Jason????
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Think nothing of it. O, and what is with this "Mr." stuff? My name is James. People call me James or BAMBAM. Take your pick. Thank you for the considerate attitude.
                              Well that seal's it. Henceforth you shall be known as BAMBAM.
                              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Daniel: Oh! You see?
                              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                Who's Jason????
                                Jason Momoa, the actor who shall play Ronan Dex in Season 2 of Atlantis.
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X