This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Wizzy claims to be his Mom? Oh, ok.

Can I be Daniel's mother? Please.......just kidding.

Thanks for the answer.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      And Wizzy claims to be his Mom? Oh, ok.

Can I be Daniel's mother? Please.......just kidding.

Thanks for the answer.
      Lida,

You might want to read my posts earlier about VIPs vs. posers. IMO, at this point I'm inclined to believe that Wizzy is who she says she is. I could be wrong but I think that the posting pattern indicates otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
        Lida,

You might want to read my posts earlier about VIPs vs. posers. IMO, at this point I'm inclined to believe that Wizzy is who she says she is. I could be wrong but I think that the posting pattern indicates otherwise.
        Droops, I didn't say she wasn't. Did you catch the "teasing " part?

However, if she is, she is making a huge mistake in posting it.

Just my opinion. Forget it. I apologize if I offended anyone, and I'm also sorry this has gone so off thread.
        On fighting:

Comment

lol! YOu haven't offended me. BTW, I've seen you smacked around in other threads, so I understand your skittishness. No worries here. I was just clarifying what I was seeing, just in case I misunderstood. Fora can be tough for communication sometimes.

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            lol! YOu haven't offended me. BTW, I've seen you smacked around in other threads, so I understand your skittishness. No worries here. I was just clarifying what I was seeing, just in case I misunderstood. Fora can be tough for communication sometimes.

Droops
            No worries here either Droops!

And you've seen me smacked around on other threads???? Wow, didn't know the red still showed! (looks for her make up).

And I agree, things can get twisted a bit on Forums, especially knickers.

Thanks for the concern.....I'll just back off.
            On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
              Ask 2BAM if Jason's mom was on the set for 5 days...then ask him
              did he asked Jason (my son) if I was on this website. I'm not a troll.

bam-bam..hi to leah..glad she liked the baking soda.
              Hi sweetie............how are ya? I'll pass on the "hi" to Leah for sure. Jason did confirm who you were after I told him of some of the rudeness going on. I hope you had a safe trip home and enjoyed your visit with us..........................Take care.

Comment

I will take your sound advise. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy502
                  I will take your sound advise. thank you
                  This is to both Wizzy and BamBam, I had NO intention of being rude. If I offended anyone, I truly apologize. Wizzy, you have alot to be proud of, as I saw clips of your son's work in Vancouver, and I was VERY impressed.

I have been online for many years, and in the past, was much more naive than I am now, and I have learned to question everything. I'm sorry if anything I said was misconstrued.

I also believe that it is best for YOU Wizzy, not to advertise who you are, for reasons I won't get into. When July comes around, sit back and enjoy reading all the wonderful things that will be said about Jason, OK? Oh, and be prepared for seeing lots of "hunky" pictures.....he IS a hunk!
                  On fighting:

Comment

this has aparently become an I don't believe you are who you say you are thread that is tied to an I apologize for not believing you are who you say you are thread. In addition to an I like Ray Park, I like Teyla, I like/dislike stick fighting (kali/arnis), ask BAMBAM thread. Interesting indeed. I'm a proud poster. As to believing vs. not believing in people's identities. I'm always skeptical if someone claims they are tied in some way to the show or a person on the show. This is of course understandable in a forum where it is easy to assume a person's identity. However, I am very thankful that people close to the show in some form find their way here to post. I'm going to be fully up front. I am more interested in what BAMBAM has to say about his ties to the show than either Gero or Malozzi. Not that I don't respect either of them because they are great people for posting here and giving answers and such. But I'm a martial artist. One of the things that sucked me into the show is the arnis work. BAMBAM is a part of the training in this, I'm more interested in his side of it. Thanks again BAMBAM, you're a prince.
                    ~Teddy
                    "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Well not a prince but BamBam totally rocks
                      sigpic

Comment

He does indeed "Rock" !

Check out his Q/A thread in SG General Discussion :
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...12232&page=217

Also his appreciation thread here
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...iation&page=67

To all :
                        This thread and it's contents were on topic back in 2005,but distinctly out-dated now.

When 2BAM started this thread it was to quash fandom rumours .

At no point was Ray Park ever RL's trainer.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                        X