Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    they noted in the premiere Kennex's anguish/anger/emotional problems with the events where he lost his partner and his leg. They've only returned to that story once, and it really needs resolution. The issues over the traitorous girlfriend and the distrust of the MX-es is a great deal of story fodder - it needs to be explored more.

I'm adoring the developing relationship between Kennex and Dorian. Yes, the repair was great. I also loved the bit when Kennex saw the "incomplete" MX and wondered about Dorian's "attributes" - and his "that's all for ONE guy" comment....
    He's issues with the MX's have to come to a head at some point.

I also really like the relationship between Kennex and Dorian. Their banter is best part of the show for me, most of the time.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm liking the lesser characters very much too - the captain, the geek, and the female detective who shows interest in Kennex. Oh, and the exceptionally jealous other male detective...hehhe - always good as a foil.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        I'm liking the lesser characters very much too - the captain, the geek, and the female detective who shows interest in Kennex. Oh, and the exceptionally jealous other male detective...hehhe - always good as a foil.
        The captain does interest me as well. For some reason I get the feeling she stuck her neck way out to get Kennex back on active duty. That makes me very interested in her back story and how she crossed pathes with Kennex before and why she had enough faith in him to bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          The captain does interest me as well. For some reason I get the feeling she stuck her neck way out to get Kennex back on active duty. That makes me very interested in her back story and how she crossed pathes with Kennex before and why she had enough faith in him to bring him back.
          I totally agree. I think that could be a very interesting part when they really get into an overall arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            I totally agree. I think that could be a very interesting part when they really get into an overall arc.
            Lets hope we get another season or two so the writers have a chance to tell us that story.

Comment

I see this as a series that could be like NCIS but with that fun sci fi twists...
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

I think this show is doing well a show score card I keep up on thinks it will get renewed

http://tvline.com/2013/10/31/renewed...celled-series/

Almost Human: A safe bet

this is the key
                Officially renewed
                A sure thing
                A safe bet
                Could go either way
                A long-shot
                Essentially cancelled
                Officially cancelled
                Too early to tell
                the guy who does this is like a tv insider has lots of sources
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm not as optimistic. Looking at the ratings and how Fox has been scheduling Almost Human I find it a toss up. Right now I wouldn't be surprised either way
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm in wait and see mode right now. Fox doesn't inspire much faith with me.

Comment

I think we should be honest here. This show is too good for Fox, so they are going to cancel it. LOL

Comment

Its more like Fox is too good for it. If it was on a network with lower rating averages it would be renewed already
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

aaaand Jel is trying to be provocative again
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked tonight's episode.

Spoiler:
                            Dorian's maker turning out to be the bad guy I didn't really see coming. It will be very interesting to see how he handles that.

Did I miss something because I don't remember them mentioning this wall and what it's containing before?

I have to say I'm really enjoying the Kennex and Dorian binding moments more and more.

Comment

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It's my favorite so far.

Spoiler:
                              I thought Dorian's creator might end up being a bad guy, so I wasn't really surprised. I don't remember them mentioning the wall before either. It sounds really interesting though. I want to know more about who/what is on the other side and why the wall was built.
                              sigpic

Comment

I thought this was weakest episode so far. I think they got some inconsistent things going on with the androids. We have the worker bot that was really advanced on the inside. Ok that is fine but then it changes heads which is also ok since it was one of the advance models. Then the crazy point comes in when it changes bodies to a sex bot. The sex bot body is taking bullets like a advance model. The android wasn't just using skills it was standing up to gun fire like a terminator.

Comment

Working...
                                X