HEH i had forgotten he was in Sanctuary
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Love the last episode.

Spoiler:
      I may be mistaken but wasn't the MX that Kennex shot the same model that left him to die in the pilot?

I also really really want to know what he wrote down at the end of the episode.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

This is def my 2nd fav "cop" show right after NCIS, Hope it manages to do better in the ratings. At least good enough to get a 2nd season.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Still liking the show but wish it had a overall story going on.

Comment

There is an overall story line. It's about finding his "Missing" girlfriend from before he got his leg blown off, why, and how she is involved.

Comment

I thought they said she was now dead?

Comment

From what I remember, the last time she was seen, was in Kennix's memory leaving the scene of the bombing where he lost his leg.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd call it an overreaching story line considering we've met her once and she's been mentioned, what? Twice? Three times? At this point she's just a loose end. A plant. But certainly not an overreaching story line.
                  Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I have a feeling they will build on that story line as the season goes along. Like Monk, the overall storyline won't be on every single episode.

Comment

I can imagine it won't be. The myth-arcs didn't feature in every X-Files ep either. I'm wondering if we count the girlfriend, though, as an overreaching storyline when so far she hasn't reached myth-arc status outside a teaser. I dunno, maybe we do? If we know they're going to tell us more, maybe we go ahead and count it. I'm just afraid we're going to get one more episode on the subject and that will be it.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I really enjoyed this one. Anyone feel like this might have been one of the earlier episodes that was skipped when they started showing them out of order? There seem to be clues to it.

Spoiler:

When Dorian went through the whole "You like me." conversation.

When Dorian was seeing ads for replacing his worn out old optics, which is something he has already mentioned he had done.

I just get the feeling this might have been one of those episodes.

I really enjoyed it and I really hope this show makes it.

Comment

This was originally episode 2.

Comment

This episode was obviously out of order, but it was quite good. I hope the show survives. It is quite enjoyable.
                            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                              I really enjoyed this one. Anyone feel like this might have been one of the earlier episodes that was skipped when they started showing them out of order? There seem to be clues to it.

Spoiler:

When Dorian went through the whole "You like me." conversation.

When Dorian was seeing ads for replacing his worn out old optics, which is something he has already mentioned he had done.

I just get the feeling this might have been one of those episodes.

I really enjoyed it and I really hope this show makes it.
                              Spoiler:
                              The entire "You like me" conversation was one of my favorite moments on the show so far.

Kennex at anger managment class makes me think it's an earlier episode too.

I also hope the show makes it too.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

they noted in the premiere Kennex's anguish/anger/emotional problems with the events where he lost his partner and his leg. They've only returned to that story once, and it really needs resolution. The issues over the traitorous girlfriend and the distrust of the MX-es is a great deal of story fodder - it needs to be explored more.

I'm adoring the developing relationship between Kennex and Dorian. Yes, the repair was great. I also loved the bit when Kennex saw the "incomplete" MX and wondered about Dorian's "attributes" - and his "that's all for ONE guy" comment....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X