Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah my biggest complaint is . . .

Spoiler:
    . . . that "The Wall" is suddenly a thing.

And speaking to the 'bot bodies. I didn't like it when she was put on the first body because they just showed her rip the head off the other body, but the second time they showed there was a transition. And as far as taking shots, I think they were showing the body armor was taking most of the shots in that final gunfight. They showed a lot of quick closeups that appeared to be shots hitting the body armor vest she was wearing.

I thought it was entertaining. I hope Larroquette returns.

Comment

Perception . . . this one seems WAY out of order.

Spoiler:
      But to be honest I can't tell. Kennex seems different and they brought up his memory retrieval issues that were all but abandoned long ago. Are they just doing a really bad job of bringing them back up or is this an early episode?! My answer is early episode and now the second time that this factor has really distracted from my enjoyment of an episode. I can't wait until we get to the episode where he deals with his problem and gets rid of it because it clearly wasn't an issue for, about, five or six episodes.

I think this story was okay, but the interesting part for me is that we learned Stahl is genetically engineered. Toward the beginning of the episode I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but then when they pointed out that the drug worked differently on the "Chromes" I am now wondering what else is different about he?

Comment

It was episode 4(?) so yeah, we jumped back quite a bit.
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I really enjoyed this week's episode, Disrupt. WOW! Do I love the music on this show! I really hope there is a CD release.

Comment

It be a shame to see this show, cancelled. Especially as they are clearly still in the process of world building,

An after the last episode, I wouldn't trust Dorian or Kennex memories. They are both having their memories manipulated by drugs and one by reprogramming/deleting them by Rudy and some unknown party, and for some reason I don't trust Rudy Lom or Sandra Maldonado, I wouldn't be surprise if they are both working to manipulate Dorian and Kennex for some yet to be revealed reason.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              It be a shame to see this show, cancelled. Especially as they are clearly still in the process of world building.
              Was it officially cancelled?
              sigpic

Comment

No. It's still "could go either way" according to TVLine.

Comment

It hasn't been officially cancelled but its hard to ignore the writing on the wall that it most likely will be cancelled
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, what usually happens when Fox airs episodes out of order...

Comment

Honestly I doubt the airing of episodes out of order is a factor. Only the fans really know or care. Almost Human is pretty episodic so it really doesn't matter
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps, but character development isn't episodic and that's been a little like whiplash with this series.

Comment

Only the fans are going to really care about those small differences in the characters if the casual viewers even notice at all
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

It's not casual viewers who keeps shows on the air. It's fans. Casual viewers may bump up numbers, but the stability comes from the folks who are tuning in every week. And you start to lose those folks when your show is inconsistent.

Comment

I'm sorry but that is incorrect. Fans usually are in the thousands across the globe while shows need millions of Americans to succeed
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps you and I are defining the word differently.

(Of course, it's not like I study television or anything. )
                                Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 21 February 2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X