No announcement yet.

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watched act II! I love this so much!!!!!

Comment

Just watched acts 1 + 2.

1 started a little slow, but picks up once they start singing. 2 had more singing.

I'm liking it thus far
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

the girls a bit boring but it has been good

Comment

Oh, gods, this is so awesome! I love cheering for the bad guy!
          Spoiler:
          Especially when he's justified. OOOoooo, that Captain Hammer is a nasty piece of work! Although I loved the whole "These *brandishes fists* are not The Hammer" only to come back and clarify what IS The Hammer. Two guffaws for the price of one.

Thank goodness this isn't a weekly thing because the two-day wait is interminable enough!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Oh, gods, this is so awesome! I love cheering for the bad guy!
            Spoiler:
            Especially when he's justified. OOOoooo, that Captain Hammer is a nasty piece of work! Although I loved the whole "These *brandishes fists* are not The Hammer" only to come back and clarify what IS The Hammer. Two guffaws for the price of one.

Thank goodness this isn't a weekly thing because the two-day wait is interminable enough!
            That was.....Nathan is.....an adjective has yet to be invented.

Comment

Some good lines from act 2:

Spoiler:
              DH: And sometimes there is a third even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one.

Penny: Huh?

DH: Like with pie.

-

DH: Captain Hammer threw a car at my head!

-

DH: Oh, goodness. Look at my wrist. I have to go.

-

CH: See, Penny is giving it up. She's giving it up hard. Because she is with Captain Hammer. (Shows fists), and these are not the hammer!
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Speaking of lines,
                Spoiler:
                I'm surprised the inevitable pun about getting nailed has yet to come up, if you'll pardon the pun.
                Maybe in part three...

Comment

Saw Part 1. This is unbelievable awesomeness. I'm going to buy it on iTunes just so I can have it in my pocket.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I would so buy it off iTunes, if only they'd make it available in Australia!!

Part II is up?! AWES.

Comment

i can't watch it in the uk, but i read the comic strip, and it was hilarious.
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                        i can't watch it in the uk, but i read the comic strip, and it was hilarious.
                        You should be able to- the hulu player on the Doctor Horrible site should work for all international viewers now. (it didn't for me at first but since they fixed it, it has)

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          You should be able to- the hulu player on the Doctor Horrible site should work for all international viewers now. (it didn't for me at first but since they fixed it, it has)
                          it says "this video is not available at this site" it's possible that it's being blocked because i'm at work. oh well. i'll have to try and watch it somewhere else
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

And I just gotta know, why are evil people intent on laying a claim on my country? o_O? First its Lex Luthor in Superman II, now Dr Horrible wants to give Australia away to his girl. Shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              And I just gotta know, why are evil people intent on laying a claim on my country? o_O? First its Lex Luthor in Superman II, now Dr Horrible wants to give Australia away to his girl. Shiny.
                              because it's big, with a low population, most of whom are descendants of criminals....
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

If you are having trouble playing the video check out the FAQ on the fan site www.doctorhorrible.net

Comment

Working...
                                X