No announcement yet.

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I really have no idea - I don't use iTunes because most stuff isn't available if you're outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
      You know, I really have no idea - I don't use iTunes because most stuff isn't available if you're outside the US
      Yeah, its being available there to non-US-ers is a longshot, buuuut.....if it happens and I need a credit card, I'll need to find my application and rush it in. Not that I shouldn't anyway, but procrastinations and all.....

I'd look it up myself, unfortunately my internet is acting all frakked right now and I had to close all my other tabs.....

Comment

Yes, I'm quite sure itunes accepts paypal. Though I have to say credit is much more convenient

Comment

I love the quote from Captain Hammer* in the newsclip frame: "I hope to set an example, you know, for children and stuff." Hee!

*Captain Hammer! LMAO! Ohhhh, PLEASE let him say "It's Hammer time!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            *Captain Hammer! LMAO! Ohhhh, PLEASE let him say "It's Hammer time!"

Comment

You know what? It just struck me that Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible, Doogie, the Barnacle) and James Marsters (Spike, Brainiac) have very similar acting styles. They both pull off the whole funny, arrogant, brutally honest-type character really well.

I think it would be cool to see Marsters play Dr. Horrible's big brother in an episode .

Btw, did Alyson Hannigan hook NPH up with Joss? They both star in "How I Met Your Mother" (one of my fav shows), and Alyson's hooked other HIMYM/Jossverse people together (she brought husband Alexis [Wesley] over for a recurring, along with Acker [Fred], Tom [Andrew] and Morena [Space Hooker]). Personally I wish they brought Seth Green in to play Scooter, Hannigan's high school boyfriend. It would've been hilarious.
              Last edited by Ripple in Space; 29 June 2008, 04:27 PM.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Ohhh, that would be Horrible terrible! Because you just KNOW that his big brother would be some uber-successful super-baddie who looked down upon and ridiculed his baby brother's fumbling efforts. Heh. Poor Doc.

Comment

Bannered up!

...I can't get the picture to link so I posted a link underneath?
                  "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post
                    Bannered up!

...I can't get the picture to link so I posted a link underneath?
                    Did you try highlighting the picture and making it a link in the same way you did with the text? That's what I did when the link didn't work on mine.

Comment

^^ I did, but I think I'm doing it wrong.

Oh well, as long as there is a link to the awesomeness then I suppose my lack of computer skills doesn't really matter.

This is the show I'm most looking forward to right now, and I hope it will be Available on DVD in Canada not too too long after it premieres. Cause I just know I'm gonna love this.

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post
                        ^^ I did, but I think I'm doing it wrong.

Oh well, as long as there is a link to the awesomeness then I suppose my lack of computer skills doesn't really matter.

This is the show I'm most looking forward to right now, and I hope it will be Available on DVD in Canada not too too long after it premieres. Cause I just know I'm gonna love this.
                        Me too. Apparently there is also going to be a musical commentary on the DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Me too. Apparently there is also going to be a musical commentary on the DVDs.
                          Yep, I'm sold.

GADZOOKS

Comment

Ahhhh, it's up has anyone seen it yet? It's not available to non-US viewers yet!

Words from Joss on the sitch
                            Dear... I want to say friends...

I Can't tell you what a thrill it was for me and Jed and Zack and Maurissa to gather round the comp-fire and await the launch of our musical... and find out it wasn't playing in many many places. And get slammed. And slammed. Yay team! Team of slamming!

The fact is, we're dealing with big companies that have moved more quickly on this venture than they've ever had to. We've always been clear about getting this out to everyone, but that just isn't as simple as we'd like. (At the last minute we found out about a Canadian restriction involving it having to be in French simultaneously...) We (well, mostly Jed) have worked to the point of delirium getting this out to you guys, and yeah, we're experiencing technical difficulties. Bear with us. We're (well, mostly Jed) trying to make this work for everyone as soon as we can. It's not thoughtlessness, or jingoism, corporate evil or scurvy. It's just new. We'll get you there.

For those of you who HAVE seen it, isn't it dreamy? Thank you for all your comments. They buoyed us much. Sadly, we really just phoned in the next two eps, so it's all downhill. Jestage!
                            And now, I fly! (Coach.) xoxo -j. joss | July 15, 08:17 CET
                            Now that is pissing me off. Simultaneously. Really? No offense to the French-speaking of my country, but to expect an independent internet broadcast production like this to have a french translation immediately? Harry Potter didn't have to have a French version out on the same day as the English. This is totally frakked.

Comment

Yeah - seems there were some problems but they're working hard to sort them out - and it's really worth the wait! If you're too impatient you can search www.doctorhorrible.net and find a solution to get around the country block...

It's awesome....just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                                Yeah - seems there were some problems but they're working hard to sort them out - and it's really worth the wait! If you're too impatient you can search www.doctorhorrible.net and find a solution to get around the country block...

It's awesome....just awesome
                                Yeah, I'm on a mac and the hotspot shield thing sounds pretty inconsistent for non IE users.....and I am NOT contaminating my computer. Maybe I'll try in the morning.

Argh. itunes has it up in Canada now and I haven't got a credit card! (guess they sorted out the french thing) And my Dad's away so I can't use his.....not that he'd let me, he thought Doctor Horrible sounded dumb.....but now I'm rambling from lack of sleep.

Complete sidenote, taking a look our itunes television selection in Canada really does royally suck. Majorly royally. But Doctor Horrible on there is a beacon of hope.....

Comment

Working...
                                X